Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Clickbait (Casual Guild with Discord)

Comments

• CrazyjayazCrazyjayaz
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Still recruiting folks!

Bumping!
  • Nozomi75Nozomi75
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I've joined Clickbait last year late into December but I got to say I didn't regret it!
    To me that really stood out was the amount of members that are friendly.
    I love friendly guilds especially when they actually talk to you when you first join.
    Everyone in the guild is amazingly helpful.
    Clickbait does a ton of events even movie night!
    The guild even has a discord and its a ton of fun if your social like me xD I really recommend Clickbait to anyone that is either shy or very social there's a spot for all personality types :"D
    <3 <3 <3
  • BloomurrsBloomurrs
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Clickbait is a guild by the Tailteann altar filled with memers and it’s ♫beautiful♫.

In the year -1,000,000,000, Clickbait might not have been here. In the year 2017, it was here and you could join it; and some people joined it. Then, it got well-known, some people joined, it became a bigger guild, and now there’s lots of LADS (because it’s bigger)

So now, there’s people in the guild. They’re basically sort of hanging out (in between the hours), eating berries off bushes, and using the latest technology like discord and voice chat.

Ding dong.

It’s Nexon and they have technology from the future like really good equipment and crazy expensive gachas. Now you can have a lot of items really really quickly. That means if you own the gachas, you own a lot of items. Which is something everybody needs to survive. So that makes you king.

Gacha farming and gacha kingdoms spread across the land all the way to here. The most important kingdoms were Dunbarton, Belvast, and Tir Chonnail. But the Residential Areas were the most most important. Ruled by a “heavenly superperson” or (player) for short.

Knock knock. Get the door, it’s Wings.

The new Nexon wants everyone to try these hot new wings from [REDACTED]

“Please try these wings,” they said.

“No,” said everybody.

“Try iiiiit,” they said.

“No,” said everybody again, quieter this time.

And so, the wings were put into place and all of the rules that came with it.

Then, the OP was taken over by another OP, and they made some reforms like making the OP type less, and making the OP more like most OP's (which are OPs that type less.)

anyway pls join clickbait today, my crops are dying
  • ThotlessThotless
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'd like to join if possible. I've been playing a week now and it'd be nice to meet some friendly people. c:
  • JourneyJourney
    I've been in this guild for like two months now, and I have yet to have a negative experience with anybody. The guild is super fun and we're always looking to improve. The discord is pretty active and you'll almost always have someone to talk to if you're bored. If you're looking to meet new people and have fun, come and check us out!

-steveduh
  • JourneyJourney
    I've been in this guild for like two months now, and I have yet to have a negative experience with anybody. The guild is super fun and we're always looking to improve. The discord is pretty active and you'll almost always have someone to talk to if you're bored.
  • CrazyjayazCrazyjayaz
    Bumping, still recruiting!
  • SesshiSesshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I've been in this guild now for maybe a week. The people are active, chill, and very organized in how they get things done. If you want a reliable guild for whatever you do without dealing with someone breathing down your back 24/7 and some nice conversation this is the place.
  • SesshiSesshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I've been in this guild now for maybe a week. The people are active, chill, and very organized in how they get things done. If you want a reliable guild for whatever you do without dealing with someone breathing down your back 24/7 and some nice conversation this is the place!
  • CrazyjayazCrazyjayaz
    bumping! Still recruiting
  • CrazyjayazCrazyjayaz
    Bump Bump bump!
  • KyroKyro
    You guys still recruiting?
  • CrazyjayazCrazyjayaz
    bump and yes kyro!
  • MikorinMikorin
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    sent a request to biscuit on discord if this is still recruiting! woo (also bump)
  • WanwanwoofyWanwanwoofy
    hi could you invite me too
  • JostalJostal
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I am interested in joining, ingame: Jostal

Should i message someone in particular on discord?
  • still open?