Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What the what? Random Fireworks in Tara daytime?

Sphyra21Sphyra21
Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
edited February 3, 2018 in General Chat
so yeah the title says it all, I was just grabbing my archery grandmaster quest when i heard fireworks. Anyone else have this happen to 'em?
4196c1fc95d6e7d075306a11305e4b38.jpg

5bdd42b05f65a62b721d7f41afa7453f.jpg

And they all were in Korean too....

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    First they starve everyone, now they are scaring us to death with fireworks. wot are they doing? lol.
    SebastianWolfandWolf
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Armagedon is near
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 4, 2018
    Mabinogi apocalypse?

What's next?
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Greta wrote: »
    Mabinogi apocalypse?

What's next?

Flying pigs,rain of octopus and bots that plan to take over erinn forcing everyone to buy their golds
    Greta
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Lot's of weird stuff has been happening lately.
    Who's playing these tricks on us?

Who's the trickster, speak up!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I wonder if those are the fireworks we were supposed to get on new years eve? Better late than never I guess....
    WolfandWolfSphyra21