Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wing and Wig Slot idea.

FoxieeFoxiee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
in Feedback and Suggestions
So I think that we the players all can probably agree we are annoyed we cant wear like wigs with glasses. Or wear a robe and wing in style tab. So we lose out on options. As many other games include the option to have all of the above at once, I think now that we have a tail slot, we should be given a slot for wings and a slot wigs in style tab at the least. Tell me what you think below.
Love,
Foxiee of the Tarlach server.
  1. Should We have this?71 votes
    1. Yes please
       46% (33 votes)
    2. Nah
       7% (5 votes)
    3. YES NOW PLZ
       46% (33 votes)

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    You left out a Tail Tab, other than that we need these tabs. Nexon risks running another Beauty Shop model and losing even more players otherwise.
  • FoxieeFoxiee
    Darkpixie99

You left out a Tail Tab, other than that we need these tabs. Nexon risks running another Beauty Shop model and losing even more players otherwise.
    " I think now that we have a tail slot" i said tail slot in there lol

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I completely agree nd want this to happen.
    Wigs with hats or earrings or whatever would be amazing, doesn't even have to be purely a wig slot, but maybe another head slot so we can mix any two head accs.

As for wing slot,yea thats very much needed.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Ear slot for the cat ears/fox ears/etc? Some hats I want to wear (Chang'e Headress) look like they can be moved or worn with my Bell Fox ears.
    NascaChibiMegu
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I agree, we need a wig slot, wing slot, earring slot, hat/headband/animal ear slot.
    Berryswirl
  • FoxieeFoxiee
    Glad others think its time we had something like this :)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I don't like this Style tab thing at all in the first place. Now i hate it after tails came out. If extra robe,wig and/or face slot comes up ONLY in Style Tab i might rage quit the game only because of this...
    KryoDarkpixie99TinysatanchanNegumikoAeolys
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited January 3, 2017
    [Quote=Foxiee]
    Foxiee
    Foxiee said:

Or wear a robe and wing in style tab
    [/quote]

Isn't this technically already possible using robe in normal robe slot and the wings in the robe style slot? I know I have seen people wearing both robes and wings at the same time.

• KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I do agree with @Greta, it shouldn't be Style tab only. Honestly I don't know why the tail ones are Style only. Not everyone plays with Service ( I do But..) and it's not really fair for them.
    GretaDarkpixie99Tinysatanchan
  • FoxieeFoxiee
    edited January 15, 2017
    I only mentioned style tab due to the whole. IDK where else they will put it. or if they would make the basic inv bigger for tail slots ect. I figured theyd only do style tab to be honest. I don't like that tails are ONLY style tab, but I kinda live with it cause its how it is. Plus it keeps things from loseing Dura Gear tab = lossed dura. style tab = keep dura
    Tinysatanchan
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited January 9, 2017
    You kinda would have to make the main Inventory bigger, since it fits in the Style tab just fine. Plus, people are asking for extra inventory Tabs and a Bag Tab they can use to place bags in as an alternative to those without VIP service. Not making the main inventory bigger to hold wings and tails plus ect only supports the player theories that Nexon is a selfish money grubbing and lazy company that can't even think for themselves. So yeah, they've had 7 years to figure things out, if they can't do a least this much then... maybe they should just quit.
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    I like the idea or wing and robe in style tab seperate but I dislike the stated thing of wigs + hats and such. Some wigs are made as beauty coupons if that were to happen, imo, it would:
    1. Kill the beauty coupon concept
    2. Somewhat ruin the style of people having like low drop / rare hair coupons since wigs are more common.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited January 11, 2017
    @Zintack Not everyone is a fan of the Beauty Coupon system, as it kills off Genderbending for the average Caravan Joe with $10 to their name. I myself hate Beauty Coupons because they remind me of the Beauty Shop, plus Nexon completely forgot about the Pons System. We still have gross old styles that need redraw updates, and those shouldn't really be in the premium Pons section anymore unless they get updated. That leaves some space for the Beauty Coupon styles in the premium section.
    Greta
  • ZintackZintack
    edited January 11, 2017
    @Darkpixie99 Rather than making everything available with wigs and having the "rarer" beauty coupons more common and not as unique to have, imo.. the beauty coupons/rebirth style system/pons need configuration or some things tinkered with overall. I think if we have wigs easily available in every style then there would really be no point to the pons/hair coupons.

Idea Eg; if you switch to a male character, your female appearance is still saved... like two seperate things.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    @Zintack Yeah, a Save Face feature's been suggested multiple times, even put it in my most desired revamp poll under Dressing Room. I think we've been covering it on the forums for more than a few years now, but KR devs just never really listen or talk to us about this stuff. Additional Wigs of popular hairstyles would be nice to see, but it would have to be in a Grab Bag style item of it's own rather than a Gachapon. We're all getting kind of tired with the Gachapon formula to be honest. I just want to see a normal Cash Shop for once where I can pick what I want right away and not spend money I don't have for it, and maybe even the Cash Shop could contain character style options using Pons only or free. Coupons should really just be an option to buy a Pon item without having to spend Pons, not sure why Nexon never thought of that.
  • ZintackZintack
    @Darkpixie99 Yeah, I like that straight away buying idea. If they did that once in awhile it would be nice. Also, if the wigs aren't the same exact style as the beauty coupons, I'd be fine. (Still, hats+wigs would ruin the point of actual hair). As much as I dislike gachapon, the fun in wanting to / spamming them open is fun. I just think drop rates are bleh lately, which is why I think more people are starting to dislike them.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    @Zintack All fair points, we might end up asking Nexon to just make all the hairstyles and colors for free if wigs become the new popular Cash Shop section.
  • ArchlunarisArchlunaris
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Greta
    Greta said:

I don't like this Style tab thing at all in the first place. Now i hate it after tails came out. If extra robe,wig and/or face slot comes up ONLY in Style Tab i might rage quit the game only because of this...
    True, but this not only is a game where the company hosting it needs to make money to stay in business, style tab (a reliable money maker for Nexon) has already been around for a long time. Removing its features, or keeping players from having perks when using it doesn't do Nexon or the players who do use it any good. It costs about $10 for 8 months of style tab, and I think that's a modest price to contribute to the game you love. Style tab is the best choice for these new potential slots because the items don't consume dura there when equipped. Now granted, it would also be cool to see such slots in the gear tab as well, BUT they would slowly break whatever item you use in it and ruin that item for everybody. Since items usually switch hands a lot on the server, id like to see more people taking care of them instead of breaking them. Furthermore, since I can foresee people complaining about a wig slot vs. wig coupons, there are wigs that don't have a matching hair coupon and hair coupons unlike wigs are not permanent. I don't see anything wrong with wigs or wings getting a style tab slot since they last unlike the coupons. But all of that, is just my opinion.

Vote YES on Amendment Foxiee 2017 "Because we all wanna look fabulous"
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    I don't really understand why people hate wigs so much while loving the expensive beauty coupons. Right now players are lowering prices of wigs by a large margin of what the price used to be. Not calculating the market fluctuation here, but if you can dye wigs any color you want, then why not make a slot for wigs and recategorize head items? Sure it's take a ton of time and resources, but it'll be easier for players to mix and match wigs with hats without preventing them from genderbending like the Beauty Coupons do. Although it's pretty clear that armor headgear could never be worn with a wig, I would like to see this rather than thousands of wig redraws with hats on them.
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    I always thought wings and robes should be separate!!! I think this is a fantastic idea.