Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A fix to harp lovers before the update.

ShadowamiShadowami
Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
in General Chat
To everyone who was making harp songs (big harp) before the update and was in distress in the change after the update, raise the octave of all the lines by 1, and it should be fine. I've already posted a fix for the cello and violin so I won't repeat here. "Put love into your work, and I promise love shall be heard!" -Aliami of Tarlach-
SylviaWolfe

Comments

• scorpin99scorpin99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    what changed with the harp? was the overall scale increased or what. I'm kind of confused.
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    The Harp use to be able to play the deepest octave, 0. Now it cannot, and it's newest deepest similar sounds starts with 1. And if another line was octave 2, put it at 3 now, and f there was a line at 1, put it at 2 now, for it to have the similar sound before the update. So yeah, the overall scale of the Harp was increased.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    o.o you really dont need to adjust much for harp now.. Its been fixed to were it isnt a pain in the a** to play. You can even play normal songs now..
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited January 10, 2017
    It's a nice favor. Even our midi keyboard can't run at octave 0. Not in 3ml, not in Caustic.
    Less ``dirty hacks`` when composing = less time spent composing ♥
  • ShadowamiShadowami

o.o you really dont need to adjust much for harp now.. Its been fixed to were it isnt a pain in the a** to play. You can even play normal songs now..
    well that's the thing I said before. Harps use to be able to handle cello songs or similar octave songs only, before the update. the highest octave it could get to was o2. Now yes, just about any song can play on it now. But alot of people worked hard making songs for it before the update. So this is a tiny fix <3