Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - February 8th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 8, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, February 8th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 2 hours.

00HIC-902a4875-0fa6-4a98-a660-255d82d28aac.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, February 8th

Pacific (PST, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

To address the following:

NegumikoJazmyn

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited February 7, 2018
    Liyeta wrote: »
    whoa new update.
    hope there is new homestead coming.

I am hoping it will finally be the new VIP update but sadly that is being a little to hopeful as there is a higher chance the sale item might just be a valentines day gacha thing and the update could be something small. any new homestead stuff would be cool though. nice to see how homesteads have slowly improved over the past year with new interesting hs props and features. the naco commerce event was last year in February and was really when homesteads started changing for the better.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    VIP update and homestead housing please. Kthx.
    LeineiPankooda
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    My inventory isn't ready for new events yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................
    Mabskmk
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Ooh my.. new update??

It’ll probably be something like making two (I think?) Chain skills to be dan-able.. but otherwise, please let it also be the dark skintone options for the elves being added and the new VIP update.
    LutetiumMabskmk
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Would be great if it was @Zeo
    Zeo
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited February 8, 2018
    is me or Nexon forget about the fact today at this moment they should have started their maintenance?

ofc i don't mind if they don't do it at least i can use up my remain baits before event end
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Rayka wrote: »
    is me or Nexon forget about the fact today at this moment they should have started their maintenance?

ofc i don't mind if they don't do it at least i can use up my remain baits before event end

they started it just now, and i also just got my rank 1 weaving... i approve the reduced grind/
  • RiwerRiwer
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    What I want to know is. What made maintenance be 30mins late?
    I was panicking so hard worrying that they finally broke mabi so hard that it would never work.
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Julie wrote: »

they started it just now, and i also just got my rank 1 weaving... i approve the reduced grind/

yeah AP TRAINING is the best, i thought you stopped playing mabi o-o
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Julie wrote: »

yeah AP TRAINING is the best, i thought you stopped playing mabi o-o

i came back like 3 days ago, lol.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited February 8, 2018
    Hah, I called it (as in, I’m right) because the small update is to add in the dan-able Chain skills.. now I need to see if they sneaked in the dark skin options for the elves when the game is back on.

edited:: Sadly no dark skin options for the elves and also no VIP update, lol.
  • SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Well... The update was disappointing... The new event though actually is a decent one.. But that hat is hella ugly...