Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Hello! Returned just recently after securing the internet for the new home. So! To business!

tumblr_p3oxmuLsyl1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p3oxmuLsyl1taxs7jo2_540.jpg

Head: Winged Wizard Hat
    Outfit: Casual Cross-Stitch Dress
    Shoes: Boatswain Pirate Boots
    Hand: Terks’ Open-Finger Gloves

I'm also with my boy, my darling Strawberry Bonbon from last year's event. He'll be joined by his brother soon! XD
    LittleCeci
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited February 10, 2018
    Been a while ~ I love this outfit (though maybe I should've picked a dead forest background to match my colors hahaha)

TWqy1Sa.jpg

Head: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Outfit: Argenta's Frostblossom Dress
    Shoes: Argenta's Frostblossom Shoes
    Wings: Sacred Feather Wings (Dyeable)
    Accessory: Red Supernova Halo
    LittleCeci
  • AerenAeren
    Hello! It's me again!
    (Can't stay away from this game -- trying to debrief from the stress at work)

tumblr_p3y4ml278D1taxs7jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3y4ml278D1taxs7jo2_1280.jpg

Head: Laighlinne Eye Patch and Wig
    Outfit: Royal Hunter Light Armor (F)
    Shoes: Starlet Circle Boots (F)
    Hands: Terks' Open-Finger Gloves
    Weapon: Pumpkin Rapier

Took me a while to match this set as I was trying to find something to match the Laighlinne Eye Patch and Wig. Loved the result. <3
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Aeren hello! Glad to see you back! Love both outfits, don't see the Casual Cross-Stitch Dress often and Royal Hunter Light Armor looks awesome with the Laighlinne Eye Patch and Wig with Pumpkin Rapier. The bonbons mini gems are super cute, love them both :)

@Chibisai Its okay good to see you again and congrats on the dress! Haha still looks good, very vibrant against the white background :D

Hello! Milk actually got the White Bear Hat (F) the first day of the recent fishing event and gave it to me. :D I got the male version and gave to Milk LOL no pictures though RIP. I looked for something to match, I had brought the Bear Gloves and Bear Shoes long time ago for the Dressing Room title and found that they matched the hat. I wasn’t sure what to wear for an outfit because the bow on the hat would clip with anything that had a bow already on it RIP. Decided finally on the Loose-Fit Knitwear (F). Thought kind of wish had a similar outfit that didn’t have one shoulder showing haha. Still loved how it came out, my legs look like they’re gonna freeze haha. No tail but kept my Violet Sprite Wings.

1QxBTOb.png

2z7PGK2.png

Outfit: Loose-Fit Knitwear (F)
    Headpiece: White Bear Hat (F)
    Shoes: Bear Shoes
    Gloves: Bear Gloves
    Accessories: Violet Sprite Wings
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I just wanna say I love this thread.
    Sadly I am not on Mari, but I love looking at everyone's style! :)
    MizukiHayamaAerenLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Harukari :) Thank you for your kind words and you don't have to be on Mari to post! You're free to post even if you're on a different server! :D Would love to see your outfits!
    MizukiHayamaHarukari
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I got lucky the first day event and got both sets of outfits (Male and Female Patissiere Outfits). The Idle pose it has is very adorable and I love the design of both types (the Outfit and the Uniform). The only thing I didn’t like was the sleeves looked so cut off (not sure if its the same with the Uniform) so I wore Otherworldly Hanbok Sleeves (F) since I didn’t want to use the gloves (they’re still not dyed RIP) and it looked funky if I wore my Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring. I went ahead and wore the Patissiere Shoes (F) since they were already dyed and I didn’t like how other shoes looked (the pants clipped with boots). I wore the Fledgling Assassin Wig (F) because i loved how adorable the pigtails and ribbons looked with the outfit.

qCLuzLw.png

uLEYtY6.png

Outfit: Patissiere Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Fledgling Assassin Wig (F)
    Shoes: Patissiere Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Otherworldly Hanbok Sleeves (F)
    Accessories: Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Violet Sprite Wings
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I was trying to find the Santa Boots (F) and the Santa Mittens (F) before posting this outfit but having no luck (I’m still buying if anyone is selling RIP) and I don’t have another outfit ready so I went ahead and put something together. I was gone during the Hide-and-Seek event in December and when I got back, I didn’t do the event as much and missed out on the event items RIP. My friend found the Santa Outfit (F) being sold and got it for me and I found the hat as well which I’ll use with a different outfit. I’m using the Santa’s Helper Hat (F) and Santa’s Helper Shoes (F). I forgot to switch gloves so I’m using the Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring. The outfit has no pose, I used various gestures to get the poses I used for pictures, the one posted here is Bored. Since there wasn’t much brown on the outfit (the Fluff on the Santa Helper isn’t dyeable RIP) wasn’t sure if I should use brown wings but thought the Cait Sith Wings gave kind of fairy look.

Fn89gyL.png

c0siG5R.png

Outfit: Santa Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Santa’s Helper Hat (F)
    Shoes: Santa’s Helper Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Cait Sith Wings, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    HOLA SEXY PEOPLE!!!!!!
    Havent posted in a long time but the seed has been planted. Just being a natural flower flowing in the wind~
    unknown.png
    Head gear :Tulip headband
    Body: afternoon tea wear M
    Shoes: eluned tea shoes
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Treep :D Hi Tree! Glad to see you again haha :D Yaaaayy flower blooming haha love it!

Hello, sorry its been awhile since I posted an outfit. I decided to go flashy! Haha just kidding but actually borrowing this from a friend, hope she doesn’t mind me taking pictures and posting it. I actually don’t own this dress or shoes, the dress being way out of my price range and as gorgeous as it is, its never been something I wanted (though I considered the short idle-less version) and the shoes being shiny, I don’t think I’d wear them often. Some people are probably bothered by it but she loves this pink to red flashy and it looks really nice on this dress. I actually wore this for awhile because I started liking the dress LOL finally took it off because I got a new outfit (which hopefully be posting pictures up of it in couple days). Also wanted to show my adorable Mischievous Little Hopper that I brought from Milk (<333333) from the star shop. When I saw him in the Mabi stream that showed a preview of the items from the Star Shop and him taking off his heart shades, I really wanted to get enough stars to get him. So I was super happy Milk got one and sold to me C: Also took some pictures with Milk and I came back from doing something and saw Milk changed into the Mortello <3

kODVOGh.png

JwIfiBG.png

BcoQAhR.png

Outfit: Argenta’s Frostblossom Dress
    Headpiece: Red Eye Strap Hat
    Shoes: Advance Succubus Boots
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Flawless Rose Harmony Halo
  • AerenAeren
    Hi! I'm back again!

I'm just accumulating screenshots and I usually post them over my blog (Cari knows where it is, hehe). I don't post all as sometimes I repeat outfits so... And lately, I've been mix and match-ing outfits to see what works or not.

For today, this is what I have to offer:

tumblr_p5quhcPQrA1taxs7jo1_1280.jpg

Head: Bamboo Hat
    Outfit: Rurutie's Outfit
    Feet: Rurutie's Shoes
    Hand: Terks’ Open-Finger Gloves
    Weapon: Anju's Shuriken
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Its okay :) Good to see you're back and the Steampunk outfit looks awesome, especially love how you dyed the Bronze Cog Blade Wings (Didn't know they were dyeable).

@Aeren Hello again, glad to see you're back! Haha I do catch them occasionally sometimes which is awesome :) That's okay if outfits repeat, sometimes I repeat some but with different stuff. Love that you mixed the Rurutie's Outfit with the Bamboo Hat (not sure what I'm gonna wear with the Bamboo Hat).

Hello not gonna bombard this post with pictures like I did with my post but gonna least post the one with the Rose Garden Swing because its the first picture I used haha. Love the Anniversary theme this time is roses and just started re-doing my HS (with the expansions finally) with all the HS Rose Related items :D My friend got me an early birthday present, the Frostblossom Dress (which I mentioned in my other post that I preferred it over the Argenta Version). QQ I absolutely love it, forgot to take pictures with the hood up my bad. Also I got the Dominion Wings (The dyeable ones) and dyed it pink, absolutely love them haha. I got a picture with Milk wearing the Romantic Rose Suit (M) before giving it to our friend Tree who really wanted it. Very majestic and comes with a idle pose which is awesome. :D Also have my Puppy Balloon in the picture (think I took it off cause I ran stuff in the other pictures) I got from the coin shop while it was colored pink.

iRmImrx.png

2VhcSWS.png

yaM9aUl.png

Outfit: Frostblossom Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Fledgling Assassin Wig (F)
    Shoes: Cheerleader Boots
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Puppy Balloon
    Aeren
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! :) Happy to present the Romantic Rose Set (F) from the current 10th Anniversary Event. When I first saw the preview on the site and learned that it had an idle pose, I wanted to get it. I tried boxes but no luck even till now (so far the only piece that I got was the Romantic Rose Heels (F) ). Definitely happy I got it, love the pose (holding the rose) and the design of the dress. I have the Wig + Hat Version as well but the wig isn’t dyed and I preferred the Hatless version which is from 10th Anniversary Festival Box Gachapon. After missing the Santa Set (F) from the Hide and Seek event, I didn’t want to put off trying to get the dress (especially with the RNG being pretty brutal like the Cookie Witch Event). Someone was kind enough to sell me the dress and I brought the Romantic Rose Gloves (F) the first day the event was out. Milk gave me the Romantic Rose Wig (F) from the gach <3333 QQ and the Pink Garland Wings (which I didn’t actually expect to like but after wearing them awhile, they grew on me). Also took some pictures with my friend Nago and Milk <33333

cCaYO2z.png

KRNF6JG.png

o35YWSv.png

Outfit: Romantic Rose Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Romantic Rose Wig (F)
    Shoes: Romantic Rose Heels (F)
    Gloves: Romantic Rose Gloves (F)
    Accessories: Pink Garland Wings, Rose Ring Halo
    Aeren
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Spring is in the air! And the Bandit's homestead is the perfect place to find Easter eggs.

11iekwj.jpg

2h2gks3.jpg

6ohhe0.jpg

Head: Sweet Ribbon Starlet Wig
    Outfit: Alice's Dress
    Shoes: Assistant Teacher Ribbon Shoes
    Gloves: Rhetoi's Rabbit Gloves (F)
    Accessory: Peep Chick Flying Puppet
    Hand: Egg Basket (From the Easter Egg Hunt Event~)
    LittleCeciAeren
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited March 31, 2018
    All the chasing for me and my friends... Just for our eggs!

puSMWfl.jpg

A closer look:
    qa13iYc.png

Head: Starry Bunny Headband 5
    Outfit: Rhetoi's Rabbit Suit (F)
    Gloves: Rhetoi's Rabbit Gloves (F)
    Shoes: Rhetoi's Rabbit Boots (F)
    Weapon: Egg Bag, Stuffed Bunny

Happy Easter!
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited April 1, 2018
    @Anemki That's okay, I was just wondering. :) Its okay breaks are good and the outfit does look nice in a darker color and that's interesting, if it hasn't been fixed I'll have to preview it haha. Love that the ears, boots and bracelets match the gold on the outfit.

@Mey Super adorable, hope you found lots of eggs :) I forgot to take pictures with my basket before I turned it in LOL and love your outfit and that you included the Peep Chick Flying Puppet :)

@Chibisai Oh no hope didn't get hurt and that mini gem is super cute, love that you used the old Starry Bunny Headband and included the Egg Bag :D

Hello! :) Happy Easter/April Fools day (though definitely Easter, one of my favorite holidays). I think this is the first time showing my Rhetoi’s Rabbit Suit (F). I had the suit before but sold it and then I brought it again RIP. The hat, boots and gloves I have worn with other outfits but I don’t remember wearing this (especially since the others don’t have brown on them). I’ve worn the Bunny Parka Outfit (F) more than twice along with the Bunny Ribbon Suit (F) and Tea Party Rabbit Dress and seeing the Easter Event wearing the Rhetoi, I wanted to wear it too haha. I haven’t worn the Wiggly Bunny Ear Headband since I first got it along with my Rabbit Slippers so thought I’d pull them out and wear them for Easter! I got the Dapper Bunny Puppet from event so been running with him. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter (and a good April Fools Day)!

RJUrMIb.png

oWMFudj.png

DpEWjKo.png

Outfit: Rhetoi’s Rabbit Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Wiggly Bunny Ear Headband
    Shoes: Rabbit Slippers
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Cait Sith Wings, Dapper Bunny Puppet
    Kyary
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello, sorry its been a busy couple days but I’m back and with the Mystic Crystal Outfit (F). I actually wanted the other outfit (Mystic Celtic Outfit (F) which I didn’t get) but after trying on this outfit, I really liked it. I love the design and the idle pose is probably one of my favorites with all the pictures haha. I got the boots that went with the set but I liked how the Avelin Greaves looked so I used those instead, minus the clipping.Also tried the Divine Demigod Boots (F) which I dyed both boots in the same color since it kind of looked funny to me having one pink and one brown. I used Majestic Knight Gauntlets (F) since having no gloves looked weird and I didn’t have the gloves that went with the set. It doesn’t match but LOL I got the Pink Celtic Crown Halo (I love Pink Halos).

VBnUlCr.png

OxBxdIE.png

hQ7gDHg.png

Outfit: Mystic Crystal Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Shoes: Avelin Greaves, Divine Demigod Boots (F)
    Gloves: Majestic Knight Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Pink Celtic Crown Halo, Cutthroat Chainblade
    MizukiHayama
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I’ve always liked the Eluned outfits, especially the ones for females. I absolutely love the male version of the Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (M), I thought the jeans were pretty cool (still crossing my fingers for an Eluned Detective Outfit (F) one day) and I was happy it came in eluned version. It doesn’t make a female character look flat either, you can definitely tell she’s busty on the chest region though I forgot to take angle pictures so you can tell (not really noticeable in the front). I took pictures with Milk who was wearing the Eluned Casual Date Wear (M) which I thought looks so adorable on younger characters. Milk was also wearing the Eluned Starlet Wig (M) which I thought looked good as well. It was kind of hilarious seeing that our roles were reversed, I was the tall manly character while Milk was the small, adorable girly character (even though our genders were still the same). Thank you Milk for taking pictures with me ♥ I had an absolute blast C:

HMeDahi.png

0wSSuIb.png

1g9cFxQ.png

Outfit: Eluned Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Tusseled Medium Cut Wig (F)
    Shoes: Beach Sandals
    Gloves: Casual Date Glow Bracelets
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Frozen Heart Balloon
  • FrosslassFrosslass
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Hey everyone, So with the eluned casual date wears being released i suddenly realized my new mabinogi goal....TO BE A TRAP. So working on the quest of getting the Male Eluned stuff id like to share a pic of my current set Still looking for the Eluned Rhetoi Outfit lol, no one seems to have one for sale, but im slowly getting what i need xP

BEkxGkQ.jpg
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited April 17, 2018
    @Frosslass Hello again and good luck getting all the Eluned Male Clothing, will definitely be easier on the wallet than the Eluned Female Clothing. Very adorable. The Eluned Casual Date is probably one of my favorites for males, wish the normal version was as easy to get. The Eluned Rhetoi is from Eweca (still in there since it hasn't been updated yet) so it'll probably pop up eventually.

Hello! I actually wasn’t planning on getting this outfit (I saw it in KR and it was pretty but didn’t think I’d like it enough to go after it) until I tried it on and loved the idle pose LOL. I gached out the boots and the gloves, Milk sold me the outfit with pose and I brought the Halo and Wings. I really like the Eluned Tusseled Medium Cut Wig (F) with this set. I also took pictures with Milk again before Milk changed from boyish cute to tall, dark and handsome LOL. Thank you Milk for taking pictures me again C:

LMKhhOZ.png

0PsrecK.png

Outfit: Lovely Cupid Archer Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Tusseled Medium Cut Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lovely Cupid Boots
    Gloves: Lovely Cupid Gloves
    Accessories: Pink Lovely Cupid Wings, Lovely Cupid Heart Halo, Rose Ring Halo
    MizukiHayama