Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[CLOSED]

Comments

• AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,295
    @Gakkuriaqua How adorable! Well yea icon price for the whole thing if it's fine with you !
    (I mean no charges for the second cutie)
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    @AmyliaCJ yeah thats ok!

depending on how it goes I'm likely to commission more :'>

my discord is Aqua#1689 !
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    Added Chibi style! (Added it in the GIF too)
  • EuphoriiaEuphoriia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    edited February 10, 2018
    I WOULD LOVE TO ORDER AGAIN IF THATS FINE!!!(╥﹏╥)

I added you on discord! (illabyes#6918)
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    edited March 3, 2018
    Hey! I still plan to do more for the shop but my computer has been on reparation for 2 weeks now!! They said I should get it back by the end of the week!
    Sorry for the delay!
    UPDATE : I got it now!
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    Bump
  • MomochanMomochan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    edited March 28, 2018
    Can I be put on the waiting list! Also can I fill out the form now? IF so

Order
    IGN: Moneko
    Server: Ruairi
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Type: Chibi
    Details: Her hair is white, but if it's too hard to color, then you can color it light pink.
    Refs: You can choose any of the outfits, and mix or match any of the accessories~

P.S. I love your art.
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    edited March 30, 2018
    @Momochan I putted on the the slots directly ! I have extra free time recently so I can do more than 2 at a time these days ♥
    Thank you for your interested (and for your consideration for the hair haha <3 )
    If you can PM me on twitter (@Himeibubu_OW) it will be easier to keep you updated! If not it's fine ill post your WIPS here ♥

Thank youu ♥♥