Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ch7 "Maintenance" and rollback.

OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Tarlach Chat
Alright, who's behind this bs.

Also, who lost what?
Paxseko

Comments

• KeikozaKeikoza
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Surprisingly I lost nothing, first thing I did when I got back in was checked all my bags; phew ;_;
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Had my frosted borealis hammer rolled back to step 2R from step 3R, magic academy wig and glasses, macaroon dress, incubus siren boots, and afterschool bracelet all eaten and about 100k gold lost. Gotta love channels crashing out of nowhere while you're grinding and getting your items stolen by it and never refunded :)..
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    ohi Lute, if that's true then Ripperoni, sorry to hear.

We once lost a Jackal Wiz suit (F) when they were brand new and super expensive (Gach) and Nexon wouldn't replace the enchanted one, just a plain one in the mail...
    Paxseko
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Aside from the channel crash, I've had 2 crashes in Channel 7 Tir.

I would normally think little of this, but when I came back I found out I was not the only one that crashed.
    Is something buggy going on with Tir?
  • PaxsekoPaxseko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    edited February 14, 2018
    I don't think I lost anything, amazingly, but I had a friend who did. :I Are they doing anything for the players affected?
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Little bump to say I got everything back after sending in a ticket, colors enchants and reforge lines intact! Even got a red up and 100k to replace what was lost in the crash. Definitely gives me some renewed faith in the ticket system. :)
    OdinwolfeSorrowwolfe
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Little bump to say I got everything back after sending in a ticket, colors enchants and reforge lines intact! Even got a red up and 100k to replace what was lost in the crash. Definitely gives me some renewed faith in the ticket system. :)

Glad to hear, I just lost about 20 minutes of slow-movement in commerce, but I know someone had to lose something, so I made this thread.