Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

make set price for all available for dyes

MurpMurp
Mabinogi Rep: 910
in Feedback and Suggestions
it's been such a pain to manual set 200k for 100 dyes everytime i want to open my shop in belvast please update and allow set price for all to work with dyes.....

Comments

• ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I agree, I set most of the dyes at a certain price and would make my life easier as well as save some minutes

If direct dyes have that option, why not regular fixed dyes/metals??
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 12, 2018
    Wait you're talking about fixed dyes? Like from wells? The reason for that is that each color is it's own individual item. What would happen if you accidentally priced all your junk dyes at 50k but it also priced rarer colors at 50k in your open shop? Someone could potentially snag them.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yesss dye pricing is such a hassle. And it's worse when you dc and have to reprice the whole lot all over again!

There is the risk of mispricing, but that can be dealt with by pricing the good ones first before mass-pricing the junk ones.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wait you're talking about fixed dyes? Like from wells? The reason for that is that each color is it's own individual item. What would happen if you accidentally priced all your junk dyes at 50k but it also priced rarer colors at 50k in your open shop? Someone could potentially snag them.

What Eralea said.

But, we are talking about fixed dyes in general, not from wells only. Dyes from gachapon, synthed up dyes, etc
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Eralea wrote: »
    Yesss dye pricing is such a hassle. And it's worse when you dc and have to reprice the whole lot all over again!

There is the risk of mispricing, but that can be dealt with by pricing the good ones first before mass-pricing the junk ones.

I feel you on that! I'm stuck using wifi right now and my connection can be spotty at times which d/c me at random. Repricing all those dyes can be annoying. I'm also with you on the mispricing solution. This is how I've done certain items in the past that allowed for mass pricing but then certain ones had a higher market value, so I placed them aside until the cheaper ones were priced.