Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 Chapter 2 PV+ENG translation (Pixel Albans!)

BlankeyeBlankeye
Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
in General Chat

Talvish: "G21 Guardian's Path Part 2 is open to the public."
Avelin: "Is it time for our story to come to an end?"
Altam: "It's the last time Milletian, so you have to come. (Cry)"
Caswyn: "Sigh..."
Pihne: "It's tiresome, but don't you want to see the Milletian, Caswyn?"
Llewellyn: "Well, we will be waiting in Avalon."

...I died from the cute... o<-<
HazurahIyasenuSenyuni

Comments

• BehelitBehelit
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    awwwwww :D Words can't describe how adorable this is. <3
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Obviously Altam is cutest husbando. He's my adorable bun~ <3
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    That was adorable.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    That was cute, I liked that.

I'm really looking forward to G21 coming later.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    Greta wrote: »
    Is being sarcastic all you can muster to do these days? God forbid op translates anything for the NA fandom without people associating everything she does with 'omg husband altam XD so kyute XD even though i bashed on her commissioning artists because im bitter x3'

Back on track, cute video! The dance at the end was the cutest thing ever <3
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Is being sarcastic all you can muster to do these days? God forbid op translates anything for the NA fandom without people associating everything she does with 'omg husband altam XD so kyute XD even though i bashed on her commissioning artists because im bitter x3'

Ah, not intending on taking Greta's side, but i think it was more related to Altam winning husbando contest rather than the vid. So I believe that's why the sarcasm
    Shrug emoji
  • SenyuniSenyuni

Ah, not intending on taking Greta's side, but i think it was more related to Altam winning husbando contest rather than the vid. So I believe that's why the sarcasm
    Shrug emoji

nono, this is from the discord server (no clue if youre in it) but she isnt fond of the op LMAO, so i know whats up
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730

Shrug emoji

nono, this is from the discord server (no clue if youre in it) but she isnt fond of the op LMAO, so i know whats up

Ah, no, I do not use discord.
  • GretaGreta

Shrug emoji

What are you talking about lmao. Stop making useless drama. I love Altam, okay?~ <3
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    What are you talking about lmao. Stop making useless drama. I love Altam, okay?~ <3
    maybe people would take you seriously if you werent such a sarcastic little witch all the time :*

• GretaGreta
    edited February 16, 2018
    maybe people would take you seriously if you werent such a sarcastic little witch all the time :*

Sure... :D I love sarcasm, but it's your problem if you can't deal with it and start making up things. Now... Can we go back on topic without targeting and calling me by names? We don't need your drama here.

Back on topic... Does that mean G21 is the end of Crusader chapter...?
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    @Greta
    Yes its the end of C6
    Greta
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Ok, I don't mind Talvish and like his character, but for some reason the idea of him bunny hopping onto the screen and then dancing at the end makes me very very scared.
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    Ok, I don't mind Talvish and like his character, but for some reason the idea of him bunny hopping onto the screen and then dancing at the end makes me very very scared.

Let Him Dance
    ss2017-02-14at12.30.25.jpg

• ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Blankeye wrote: »

Let Him Dance
    ss2017-02-14at12.30.25.jpg

Altam is going to get jealous.
    WolfandWolf