Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Outbox for Notes?

BrawlynBrawlyn
Mabinogi Rep: 930
in Feedback and Suggestions
Similar to mailboxes, it's nice to look back on what we sent to other players. There are so many times where I send a note to someone, to then forget what I messaged them about days later or whenever they decide to reply.

I guess this would be more of a quality of life addition that would make the sender's and recipient's lives easier.
iMattxCJazmynYangKoeteZairakValenmirUnisexDingigraphiVaughanTwelie

Comments

• LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I want this as well. Many times people take so many days to respond to notes that I really have no idea what they are talking about by the time they note back. x)
    Maybe then people will stop adding to do business too. Note function please!
    JazmynYangKoete
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Ditto to both reasons above and here's another to add to it: It would also be nice to know when you last noted someone and did not get a response. Sooo often, people wont even note back, then you'll see the same type of advertisement days later unsure if it is the same person that was selling or buying or someone different for the same item; was your original offer too low, did you sell it already, did they decide not to sell, etc. Then you can look back and see if you want to make a different offer, or avoid sending a new note to that person all together.
    YangKoete
  • DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    it would be nice to have a button that allowed me to block someone from sending me notes. aswell as be able to get the notes that i sent out.
  • rjk10123rjk10123
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    Ive always thought this was a great idea. And I'm not sure why nexon didn't have this set up in the first place. Please make this a real thing in the game.
    DingigraphiYangKoete
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Omg ;-; Yes please! .. I hate how you cant see what you send to people, specially when you message a lot of people and they reply at once e_e i start to forget who is for what and so on.
    YangKoete
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    This would be a vary help full along with Delete all read messages or a select all function to then delete many notes as opposed to ONE at a time.
    YangKoete