Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco commerce event

Comments

• HyosungHyosung
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    I don't think anyone actually makes wooden boards, they just pick them up from SS and other random drops. I don't think I've ever made one the entire time I've played the game, I just hoard up the dropped ones and sit on 50+ of them.
    People who trained handicraft do. I refused to spend money on woodboard so I just tortured myself by making them.

My husband does too. :D

same. oh the pain...
    Jazmyn
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    edited February 17, 2018
    I remember the pain of having to make wooden boards. It used to be a lot harder to get them as drops, and they didn't come from dailies before dailies existed, of course, so I specifically ranked blacksmithing so I could make iron bars :(
    Even nails used to be harder to get. It was horrible.
    Jazmyn
  • xantumalxantumal
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    edited February 21, 2018
    I'm quite sure I've already exchanged (been able to exchange my first badges on feb. 10th, and since then I've exchanged 3/day everyday) more than 30 boxes

EDIT: sorry, didn't notice that the treehouse was in my inventory until I cleaned it up. Disregard the message.
    pawcalypse
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Is it just me, or are the new items (the backdrop, the fountain, and the carpentry bench) really ridiculously hard to get? :/
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Shadoe wrote: »
    I remember the pain of having to make wooden boards. It used to be a lot harder to get them as drops, and they didn't come from dailies before dailies existed, of course, so I specifically ranked blacksmithing so I could make iron bars :(
    Even nails used to be harder to get. It was horrible.

Iron bars are the only thing that holds me back when I need to make wood boards, I think I'm only 1 or 2 ranks away from bein' able to make 'em but ya know how it is with trainin' Blacksmith.
    Is it just me, or are the new items (the backdrop, the fountain, and the carpentry bench) really ridiculously hard to get? :/

got 1 backdrop, more than 5 of the new fountain, and 3 carpentry benches (not includin' the one I made, mabi you troll, gave me the bench AFTER I made one...)
    so far the backdrop seems to be the only really "rare" item for me...
    WolfandWolf
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Iron bars are the only thing that holds me back when I need to make wood boards, I think I'm only 1 or 2 ranks away from bein' able to make 'em but ya know how it is with trainin' Blacksmith.
    I have the ranks for blacksmith when I have to make wood boards but I tried to figure out a way so that I will need as less wood board as possible because making iron bars is.so.tedious. They don't stack, and you need to play the mini games every time you make it....which is ridiculous because it don't even have stats.

And the commerce event, the Benches, which is one of the items that I actually want, are the rarest for me. I haven't got a single benches so far. I got tons of the useless stuff like the kiosk, grape basket and fish drying rack. Especially fish drying rack.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited February 22, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    I have the ranks for blacksmith when I have to make wood boards but I tried to figure out a way so that I will need as less wood board as possible because making iron bars is.so.tedious. They don't stack, and you need to play the mini games every time you make it....which is ridiculous because it don't even have stats.

And the commerce event, the Benches, which is one of the items that I actually want, are the rarest for me. I haven't got a single benches so far. I got tons of the useless stuff like the kiosk, grape basket and fish drying rack. Especially fish drying rack.
    Whats your ign? iirc you're alexina
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210

I've only gotten the backdrop once (HS level 13 is too low to use it, apparently).

What fountain are your refering to? There's at least two of them. Gotten the busted fountain once, and the round fountain at least twice.

Carpentry Bench I have yet to get as a prize, but I had help making one (and very grateful for it).
    pawcalypseWolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sucks how I can't have two treehouses on the same homestead. LAME. :(

I was going to make my park even more enjoyable and beautiful. :cry:
    pawcalypseRadiant Dawn
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Is getting the treehouse RNG from the boxes? I know you can get it eventually after 30 exchanges.

You can make the carpentry bench; there is an option for it in the Homestead. In Alexina, the items are priced from ~200k to 1m depending on how many the seller already has on sale. I've seen some even go as low as ~50k and I am not talking about just the Carpentry Bench.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I've gotten everything except the overflowing fountain which of course is the only one I really want (and glittering trees...) But I've had several mabiland backgrounds if anyone on alexina has a spare fountain they wanna swap for the mabiland prop (or a glittering tree) hmu.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    I've gotten everything except the overflowing fountain which of course is the only one I really want (and glittering trees...) But I've had several mabiland backgrounds if anyone on alexina has a spare fountain they wanna swap for the mabiland prop (or a glittering tree) hmu.

If you have a Vales fire torch thing, I'll glady trade! I got two fountains if you have two torches!
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I've gotten fountains, but no backdrops or carpentry benches.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Ended up with 4 backdrops and no fountains. Go figure.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Gaea wrote: »

Ended up with 4 backdrops and no fountains. Go figure.

Which fountains do you need? I might have some extra ones depending on which ones they are
  • FabeFabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital

To rock (A rhyme), that's right (On time)

It's Tricky is the title, here we go

It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time

It's Tricky, it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)

It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time

It's tricky, tricky (Tricky) tricky!!!!!
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Just got the Hanbok Sheep. FYI it comes with 14 pieces of Magic Mochi (2 of each color, expire in 15 days), and a large wool pouch. This is a darn awesome prize!
    FabeAeren
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Just got the Hanbok Sheep. FYI it comes with 14 pieces of Magic Mochi (2 of each color, expire in 15 days), and a large wool pouch. This is a darn awesome prize!

ooo good to know :) I was wanting another large wool pouch. Also I wonder if those mochi do anything special or can be catered?
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Arjune wrote: »

ooo good to know :) I was wanting another large wool pouch. Also I wonder if those mochi do anything special or can be catered?

the other mochi we got could be, I'd assume this one is too.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I really hope i can make two epic caters with these colorful mochi.