Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Final Hit quest

GraxxGraxx
in Help
HEEEEEELP!!!! I've been using the L-Rod trying to look for the darn dual sword statue and ive been looking over the freaking guides and videos but i still can't locate it. someone please guide me as i am a noob. :(

Comments

• TolnaTolna
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    It should just be near the Sun Mark, but only during thunderstorm, rain doesn’t count has to be lightning in the rain for it to appear. If you are on Tarlach I can totally keep an eye out for it!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Tolna wrote: »
    It should just be near the Sun Mark, but only during thunderstorm, rain doesn’t count has to be lightning in the rain for it to appear. If you are on Tarlach I can totally keep an eye out for it!

well the statue is always near sun mark but it only glows during lightning storms. she may be at the part where she has to only find the statue. you go back and get the glowing twin sword statue sketch later and we don't know which part she is on. but as Tolna says just search around sun mark a bit and you should find it. a lightning storm only makes the twin sword statue glow but the normal twin sword statue will still be there for you. lightning storms in Iria don't happen very often so it is often easier to just buy the glowing twin sword statue sketch on the player market. if your on Alexina most are sold for around 50k.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    If those "guides and videos" are from a few years ago, they may be using outdated maps from before the Iria update. The Sun Mark region was changed slightly at that time.

These are the current locations for that statue:

Final_Hit_Statue_Location.jpeg

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Final_Hit#Obtaining_the_Skill

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    They made it easier to locate the statues. The older map used to be all over the place.
  • SaerrinSaerrin
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    If you are still looking and on mari server i can help.