Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Maid/Butler Weight Management avail for us on rb/c

KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
edited February 26, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
So maids and butlers can have their height, weight, upper body, and lower body changed. I know it'd be weird to ask to customize height since we Milletians have age buuut-
Let us be able to change our weight appearance on rebirth or character creation or the dressing room, just like how Maid/Butlers can have theirs modified on creation. But for females, the slide bar for upper body keeeeps going doown aand the chest region keeeps going dooown untilll it's flat.
That was totally my goal.
(Also, don't some people have that ritual where they eat foods to have that certain "weight look" at certain places after they rebirth? That'll help relieve some stress from having to do so every time.)

Sorry if I crossed a line. Some females don't actually look like that. And some actually prefer/prefer to have that region relatively flat for clothes. Or completely flat. Yet still not be male.
I mean we already have Eluned items, right? Just make it look Eluned for all the items females will have to wear that have a flat chest-*shot*
*bleeds to death* ouo...

I'm not trolling, I'm being serious here. This is a serious suggestion but I don't know how to seriously say it, so I'm trying to lighten the mood.
YangKoeteSherrieikodenBlissfulkillSheena

Comments

• LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I would kill a man for sliders. +1
    Sheena
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Yeah...I'd prefer having sliders. I'm not flat, but I'm still a busty person... >3>'

I don't want to constantly rebirth to have to adjust my height.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    My preference would be a normal height/kind of short flat chested - *shot* *corpse gets trampled on by a hoard of elephants*

*Ahem* Well, I do see a lot of merit for people who like a certain weight/height. It seems silly that you have to go through the trouble of rinse and repeating your weight (if you're into changing it) every time you rebirth, considering how often we're able to rebirth.

For people that don't care as much, the slider can just be left in the middle for 1 1 1 weight, and check boxes unmarked on default to keep the character ageing and growing tall normally. For the checkbox, we could keep a certain age height permanent or at least until you change it again on rebirth. I mean c'mon, age pots were thrown at us before in events and it seemed like mostly no one wanted it. Tin potions and the like wouldn't be useless afterwards because even at age 10, you're still not a teeny tiny cute chibi.

Also when I'm talking about weight for these sliders, I mean: Upper (muscles), Lower (muscles), and Weight (body).
    Because we wouldn't want some bullhonkey pulled like only a weight meter right? :) That's just silly.

• ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    You know that lovely body slider thing for servants, maids, and partners?
    Why don't we have that in our normal Char Creator?
    Sherrieikoden
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited March 29, 2018
    I would like them added, but not "within reason."

edit* Clothes have race, sex, and age restrictions, why not size restrictions too? Certain clothes would not be wearable if you are too svelte or too corpulent for that design. We can explain it away with magic. :3
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 3, 2018
    Evening my fellow Milletians, for it is I, Blissfulkill of Alexina!

Have you ever wanted large breasts, but could not bear to deal with having abnormally large arm muscle like you took an entire bottle of steroids? Funny I should ask, because I too, wish to have an ample bosom without excessive musculature!

Suggestion:I suggest we make Breasts a distinct body part category from Upper Muscles. As it stands now, to increase the size of ones' breast in Mabinogi, one has to increase the entirety of the Upper Muscle Category, which also causes arms to become much larger than many would find attractive, among other issues.

Perhaps implement a Chest slider, like the one available to maids, for Pon.

I also amend this post, in order to include completely flat chests. Like for those whose chest are best describe as, say....Little bumps. At best.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The thing is, Nao is a diva and she wants to keep the monopoly on that particular feature :)
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    I'm EE IRL...PLEASE. I know I'm more strawberry-shaped, but still! ; 3;
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited May 3, 2018
    or they could just add two more spots at the hot springs that do that. one for shrinking and one for growing but only in the chest area of the body. at least that way it would encourage players travel a little more and get Iria a little more traffic.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I GOT IT! Nexon can add a chest slot in the style tab like the tail thingie. You can pay real money for a gacha. (I hear the Nao set is like a 1 in 10k chance) Oh wait they might actually do that, nvm! Kidding KIDDING!!!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I wouldn't mind this, but can we have the ability to get smaller breasts too? Will it be a whole slider of options?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    BOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!

-Me while liking this post for support.