Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

United is recruiting!

menosgreenmenosgreen
Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
edited March 4, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello and welcome to United!

We are an adventurous new guild looking for new members. Our guild focuses on players just beginning their journey in Erinn and we seek to build a united group of players to face the various challenges Mabinogi has to offer. We are active and open to helping with quests, dungeons, missions, and more! We are looking primarily for lower level players (very beginner-friendly) with total levels 1 (literally just started) to 2,000. However, if you're higher level do not fret! We are open to all, I just recommend sending me a message in-game (note/add Sindar) to make sure that our guild is the right fit for you.

Most importantly, if you're starting out and looking for friends- this is your place! We can help you along and learn the basics of the game.

Find our guild stone West of Dunbarton, South of the gate (right by Simply's guild stone). Picture below!

4c829c3a87.jpg

9KfzHI.png

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I hear this guild is full of rockstars too btw

eeb93d85bb.jpg
    menosgreen
This discussion has been closed.