Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Transformation Suggestion: Paladin to Dark Knight

xuqc01xuqc01
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited February 2, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I noticed that when converting to a Dark Knight from a Paladin, all of the skill ranks remain the same. That's great for all of the skills so re-leveling is not a problem, however, I was annoyed that it also affected Soul of Chaos. I really wanted to become a Chaos Knight but because I'm currently a Champion, I can't become one. I was wondering if Mabinogi could transfer all of the skill ranks but Soul of Chaos so that players can choose their transformation and have another skill to grind for. Another option would be allowing players to select their transformation during the process which would additionally remove the grind. Fixing this minor problem would be great. Thanks!
  1. Do you prefer the choice to select your Dark Knight transformation?6 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (4 votes)
    2. No
       33% (2 votes)

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I think it would be a great idea if players could just select and use any old transformation appearance as long as they have obtained the proper rank to use it. this should be for all transformations not just dark knight. it would make transformations look a little more unique instead of a bunch of rank 1 players that all look the same while transformed and dark knight rank 1 Infra Black armor looks worst then all the other dark knight armors that transformation has.
  • AlignmentAlignment
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    xuqc01 wrote: »
    I noticed that when converting to a Dark Knight from a Paladin, all of the skill ranks remain the same. That's great for all of the skills so re-leveling is not a problem, however, I was annoyed that it also affected Soul of Chaos. I really wanted to become a Chaos Knight but because I'm currently a Champion, I can't become one. I was wondering if Mabinogi could transfer all of the skill ranks but Soul of Chaos so that players can choose their transformation and have another skill to grind for. Another option would be allowing players to select their transformation during the process which would additionally remove the grind. Fixing this minor problem would be great. Thanks!

I'll one up you, Transformation Appearance Scrolls.
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I want my winged boots back, screw these high heels.
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    This would be better then redeeming yourself.... Like Using Falias to change from light to ravens. This would be a helpful feature.