Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[EXTENDED] Naco Commerce Event

Comments

• ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Greta wrote: »
    The event got extended? Well i'm not complaining, more HS stuff for me.

It was broken for a bunch of people.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Shadoe wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    The event got extended? Well i'm not complaining, more HS stuff for me.

It was broken for a bunch of people.

Yeah i was aware, but seems like they didn't do anything about people who got extra sheep pet.
  • FabeFabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    I love this event and it makes me very happy. :) <3
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Didn't realize the event got extended till now. To be honest is not really necessary as the glitch only last roughly a week, and the event is about 30 days long, which is plenty of time to finish the event quest and get all the prizes. I do appreciate the nice gesture though. :)

Oh, and thanks to Nexon Support for staying in contact with me with updates and such. Maybe next time don't have my ticket be juggled around by 3 GMs :P, I was starting to have my doubts of it being solved; at least the follow up ticket (initiated by a GM) was managed by only one GM which helped me find confidence in the Support System.

Oh, and gotten a glittering tree on like (my) third day of the event. So blue/green, huge, and SHINY @.@. Also gotten the backdrop, but apparently level 13 homestead is too low for it to be used. Guessing I have to hit the free-maximum in order to use it (before extensions).
  • spaterspater
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    The sheep is godly! Anyone figure out what the speed boost effect is when you first click on the sheep? I am not aware of any other pets that have this skill.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    spater wrote: »
    The sheep is godly! Anyone figure out what the speed boost effect is when you first click on the sheep? I am not aware of any other pets that have this skill.

Are you talking about the sparkles it puts on the grounds that you can click on?

It does that every time it's summoned.
    And the effect you get is random, it's not guaranteed to be a speed boost.

It can be:
    Small/Full HP Heal (or wounds)
    Small/Full Stamina Heal
    Small/Full Mana Heal
    Minor/Major Movement Speed Boost for a few seconds (like 10% for minor, 30% for major)
    Bless an item
    Drop a small amount of gold
    Give a small amount of EXP
    Or nothing happens.

Gotta click on the sparkles before they disappear, though.
    Any party member can click on the sparkles, but only one person can click on them. (unless there's some delay somehow)

Also, the first time any Sheeptuplet is sheared for the day, it's guaranteed to be a Huge Lucky Bonus.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    spater wrote: »

Are you talking about the sparkles it puts on the grounds that you can click on?

It does that every time it's summoned.
    And the effect you get is random, it's not guaranteed to be a speed boost.

It can be:
    Small/Full HP Heal (or wounds)
    Small/Full Stamina Heal
    Small/Full Mana Heal
    Minor/Major Movement Speed Boost for a few seconds (like 10% for minor, 30% for major)
    Bless an item
    Drop a small amount of gold
    Give a small amount of EXP
    Or nothing happens.

Gotta click on the sparkles before they disappear, though.
    Any party member can click on the sparkles, but only one person can click on them. (unless there's some delay somehow)

Also, the first time any Sheeptuplet is sheared for the day, it's guaranteed to be a Huge Lucky Bonus.

thank for the information

I never bought or get this pet before, so i was on the dark
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Wish it was like that per person for sheering anyways. That explains how people get so much thick thread for weaving/tailoring.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Could this pet be a little... OP?
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Um... Hm. I used chain blade usually for bandit spawns. It worked just the previous erinn day and now, I'm getting no badges after clearing 3 areas. Is this just me? Erm. I don't really have anything else to use as a weapon atm.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    Um... Hm. I used chain blade usually for bandit spawns. It worked just the previous erinn day and now, I'm getting no badges after clearing 3 areas. Is this just me? Erm. I don't really have anything else to use as a weapon atm.

Are you sure you are using any weapon? If yes, make sure it's not broken (0 durability).