Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10th Anniversary Celebration Part 1

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 8, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi is about to reach its double-digits! Help celebrate the occasion with plenty of events and activities, like the Developer Thank-you Note, 10 Days of Buffs, and more! Check out the full details here.

00J9H-089196b6-b1c2-44d6-be57-54d64c2572e5.jpg

The 10th Anniversary Festival

Event Dates: Thursday, March 8 - Wednesday, April 4

Event Details:

• Find Dero the Eventsman at Festia, and register a main character.
  • Everyday, you will get 1 Festia Instant Prize Coin, and 1 Mabi Coin every 36 minutes. You can only get up to 5 per day.
  • You can get more coins from the events and mini-games mentioned in this announcement! Scroll down to see more details.
  • Speak to Dero the Eventsman to exchange your Mabi Coins for cool prizes!

Zfl2ZxB.png

REMINDER: Don't forget to check our 10th Anniversary Microsite here!

Cave of Trials

Entering the Cave of Trials

• Speak to Dero the Eventsman in Festia to set a main character for the 10th Anniversary Mini-games.
  • After setting your main character, you will receive 3 Cave of Trials Entry Passes. Three passes are given daily.
  • To enter the trials, speak to Duro the Trialkeeper. The trials can be found in Frontier Zone in Festia!
  • The Cave of Trials is a 1-room dungeon with 13 waves of enemies. The enemies will become more difficult with each wave, and the prizes more enticing!
  • This dungeon is challenging! No pets or parties are allowed, and definitely no reviving!

New Title

Clear waves to receive Conqueror's Chests. These chests hold a multitude of rewards, which will randomly be selected. Completing each wave will replace your existing Cave of Trials titles, with a new version of it.

• The First Trial Dominator
  • The Second Trial Dominator
  • The Third Trial Dominator
  • The Fourth Trial Dominator
  • The Fifth Trial Dominator
  • The Sixth Trial Dominator
  • The Seventh Trial Dominator
  • The Eighth Trial Dominator
  • The Ninth Trial Dominator
  • The Tenth Trial Dominator
  • The Eleventh Trial Dominator
  • The Twelfth Trial Dominator
  • The Final Trial Dominator
  • Strength +13
  • Intelligence +13
  • Dexterity +13
  • Will +13
  • Luck +13
  • Max HP +27
  • Max Stamina +27
  • Max Mana +27
  • Speed +2%

Developer Thank-you Note

Event Details:

• Find the Sneaky Milletian Developer hiding behind the rose pillar near the Festia entrance.
  • He'll give you a Developer's Thank-you Note book which is used to collect Developer Thank-you Notes.
  • Character must be registered as a main character for the 10th Anniversary Event. You can register your main character at Dero the Eventsman in Festia.
  • There are a total of 30 notes to collect. They will drop randomly from monsters around Erinn.
  • Thank-you Notes will only drop from monsters who are Boss, Awful, Strong, and Normal.
  • Monsters that are considered Weak or Weakest will not drop Thank-you Notes.

Event Rewards

• x20 Mabi Coins
  • x20 Festia Instant Prize Coins
  • Energy Drink
  • Almond Chocolate Bar
  • Sweet Coffee
  • Battery
  • Clean Socks
  • Miniature Fan
  • Rose Garden Swing

Popularity Contest

Event Details:
  • This festival game makes it okay to play favorites! Pick your favorite NPC and receive a 10th Anniversary Giftbox every day!
  • Register your main character at Dero the Eventsman.
  • Everyday you'll receive a Popularity Contest Sticker.
  • Head over to the Popularity Contest Board located next to the Erinn Popularity Contest Helper.
  • You'll be able to vote for one of two NPC's. You can visit the board to see how your favorite NPC is doing in the competition.
  • This is a 36-bracket tournament to decide who is the most popular NPC!
  • You'll have from Thursday, March 8 until Wednesday, March 28 to vote! The last week of the event is to show off the winner of the Popularity Contest!

The Fattening

Event Details:

• Visit the Fattener in Festia to learn how you can help feed the starving deer.
  • Remember to register your main character at Dero the Eventsman to participate!
  • Cook new rose-themed dishes to give to the hungry deer!
  • Fulfilling the Rose Wreath Spotted Deer's desires will reward you with 3 Mabi Coins and 3 Festia Instant Prize Coins.

Festia Instant Prize Event

Event Details:

• Click on the Capsule Machine located next to Fez in Festia to open the Instant Prize window.
  • Players can either use 5,000 gold or 1 Festia Instant Prize Coins to draw from the machine.
  • Each player has 5 gold entries per day.
  • Gold entries reset everyday at 7am PST.
  • Festia Instant Coins do not have a limit
  • Higher-end prizes are limited per server.
  • Winnings show how many prizes are left per server.
  • Every Thursday the entries will reset and the top prize will change!
  • Festia Instant Coins can be gained by participating in certain Anniversary Events!

EG7yWQX.png

10th Anniversary Packages

Sale Dates: Thursday, March 8 - Saturday, March 31

4iDZSUx.png

The 10th Anniversary Package (Standard) contains the following:

• 2x Refined Reforging Tool PLUS
  • 1x Orange Prism Box *NEW* - When you use the Orange Prism Box, you get an Empty
  • Orange Prism. Collect Combat EXP in the Empty Orange Prism to transform it into a Orange Prism that gives a double AP buff! Empty Orange Prism cannot be traded. Orange Prism cannot be stacked with other double AP effect.
  • 1x Talent Reset Capsule
  • 1x Perfect Free Repair Kit *NEW* - This free kit has a 100% chance to restore all Durability points to any item that can be repaired at the Magic School, Trading Post, Bangor Pub, Engineer, Alchemist, Fleta, General Shop, or Clothing Shop

The 10th Anniversary Package (Premium) contains the following:

• 10x Refined Reforging Tool PLUS
  • 3x Orange Prism Box *NEW*
  • 3x Enhanced Skill Training Seal (35)*NEW* - A special seal that can be used on Rank 1 skills or below. Raises the overall EXP of a skill by 35 without modifying any of the training method counts. Cannot be used to gain a Master Title.
  • 3x Talent Reset Capsule
  • 1x Perfect Free Repair Kit *NEW*
  • 1x Forgetful Potion

The 10th Anniversary Package (VIP) contains the following:

• 15x Refined Reforging Tool PLUS
  • 10x Orange Prism Box *NEW*
  • 10x Enhanced Skill Training Seal (35)*NEW*
  • 5x Talent Reset Capsule
  • 5x Perfect Free Repair Kit *NEW*
  • 2x Forgetful Potion
NegumikoSherriJianto

Comments

• PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    edited March 8, 2018
    Um I just wanna point something out
    I see they already changed it so never mind
    rkg9coh.png
    SQH9J0e.png
    Fej784b.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 8, 2018
    Yeah. Only 5 gold entries. I bet they gonna ninja edit this from 20 to 5 in any time now.

EDIT: Yup, lol. Sad...
    YangKoete
  • RicciSantorumRicciSantorum
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Don't like these server-wide prizes, simply because of some person and their army of 100 alts. Is that vague enough?
    SherriYangKoete
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Don't like these server-wide prizes, simply because of some person and their army of 100 alts. Is that vague enough?

Agreed.
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Anyone else ran into the problem of not being able to go into the cave of trials?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Literally just pots and hammers event
    -w-
    Satsuko
  • JiantoJianto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    edited March 8, 2018
    The second part of feed the rose wreath spotted deer, "feed the spotted deer a rose pepper mushroom stir-fry" I just leveled up cooking to rank 9 today for the event and i don't see that recipe in the stir-fry recipe window

Edit: neverwind its at mixing lol why i leveled up cooking for -_-
    YangKoete
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Anyone else ran into the problem of not being able to go into the cave of trials?

You can't have Rag doll "weapons " in your inventory while doing cave ..
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    For the Troublemakers the date is: Event Dates: Thursday, March 22 - Wednesday, April 4.
    So even though we got the quest today, it doesn't start today riiight? Riiiiight? Better not. Humph.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    For the Troublemakers the date is: Event Dates: Thursday, March 22 - Wednesday, April 4.
    So even though we got the quest today, it doesn't start today riiight? Riiiiight? Better not. Humph.

I ran around and did not see anything. So much dislike. :(
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    So the troublemakers arne't accessible yet?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    TNinja wrote: »

Not until like the 22nd.

This event is honestly just extremely disappointing...
    Not only are all the good items in RnG Boxes but you have to fight the Rng to get the rng and then fight that rng with more rng
    I hate whoever thought this was a good idea.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 9, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »

Not until like the 22nd.

Not only are all the good items in RnG Boxes but you have to fight the Rng to get the rng and then fight that rng with more rng

I think that's a bit harsh, they put a lot of hard work into this massive event for months. I am sure there is still more good stuff to come that will make you a little remorseful for that comment.

So far I am having fun. I finally completed cave of trials for the first time. Keep practicing, keep trying. TRY and have some fun. It's been 10 years!!!
    Jazmyn
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    edited March 9, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

Not until like the 22nd.

I think that's a bit harsh, they put a lot of hard work into this massive event for months. I am sure there is still more good stuff to come that will make you a little remorseful for that comment.

So far I am having fun. I finally completed cave of trials for the first time. Keep practicing, keep trying. TRY and have some fun. It's been 10 years!!!

Seems you haven't gotten only potions from like 40 boxes yet and literally just drop items.

Compared to events like cookie island this event is pure garbage.
    All the outfits in that event were direct buyable and the Hs items were actually obtainable.
    Unlike this event where you have to spend a coin hope you get the rng to get a box and then hope to rng that you get a Hs item and not Hp 30 potion. Same goes for the outfits. You have to buy an RNG box and hope you dont get some worthless 10 minute training potion.
    This event is a joke.
    AerenSherriSatsuko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Not until like the 22nd.

Seems you haven't gotten only potions from like 40 boxes yet and literally just drop items.

I got a demi lich ghost sword, which I hope will burn for some decent profit. But other than that I've gotten mostly junk too. But I'm fine with that. I have a whole slew of new titles for my collection. Plus we have a bunch of free goodies coming to us very soon. Keep doing the events and you can save up your coins to get a 11x11 personal shop bag or whatever else you might fancy.

Point being is that you are looking into the prizes too much. Learn to have fun. It's been really awesome hanging out with everyone. There are people I haven't seen in a long time who are logging in for this event.

So be a sour puss all you want, or you can hang out and commemorate 10 years of this game.
    JazmynGretaSherri
  • OpalthiraOpalthira

Not until like the 22nd.

I got a demi lich ghost sword, which I hope will burn for some decent profit. But other than that I've gotten mostly junk too. But I'm fine with that. I have a whole slew of new titles for my collection. Plus we have a bunch of free goodies coming to us very soon. Keep doing the events and you can save up your coins to get a 11x11 personal shop bag or whatever else you might fancy.

Point being is that you are looking into the prizes too much. Learn to have fun. It's been really awesome hanging out with everyone. There are people I haven't seen in a long time who are logging in for this event.

So be a sour puss all you want, or you can hang out and commemorate 10 years of this game.

"fun"
    Cause getting literally just floor material for spending time on an event is "fun"
    Nothing in the shop is worth buying in the slightest cause i dont care for one whole line of extra space or an umbrella that looks like nothing special.
    But go on and me the bad guy for wanting Nexon to use fair event plans rather than crappy RNG box simulator ones.

Not to mention the fact that this event literally adds nothing "fun".
    The only thing it basically added was Cave of trials i couldn't care less about it.

I am more annoyed that they locked outfits behind rng boxes that you might as well not even bother with or even do the event to begin with.
    But make me the bad guy because i don't like wasting an entire month on 10 minute training potions or 30 hp potions
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Not until like the 22nd.

"fun"
    Cause getting literally just floor material for spending time on an event is "fun"
    Nothing in the shop is worth buying in the slightest cause i dont care for one whole line of extra space or an umbrella that looks like nothing special.
    But go on and me the bad guy for wanting Nexon to use fair event plans rather than crappy RNG box simulator ones.

Not to mention the fact that this event literally adds nothing "fun".
    The only thing it basically added was Cave of trials i couldn't care less about it.

I am more annoyed that they locked outfits behind rng boxes that you might as well not even bother with or even do the event to begin with.
    But make me the bad guy because i don't like wasting an entire month on 10 minute training potions or 30 hp potions

Yes, you are the bad guy. I'm done talking to you.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira

Yes, you are the bad guy. I'm done talking to you.

later gator
    LewnaJa
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited March 9, 2018

Not until like the 22nd.

All the outfits in that event were direct buyable and the Hs items were actually obtainable.
    Unlike this event where you have to spend a coin hope you get the rng to get a box and then hope to rng that you get a Hs item and not Hp 30 potion. Same goes for the outfits. You have to buy an RNG box and hope you dont get some worthless 10 minute training potion.
    This event is a joke.

I feel you.

As someone who has been on and off Mabi over the past 10 years, I still try to go on this game because I miss it -- I enjoy it. But I do it after work when I'm too tired to even do anything too physical -- I just want to try out the new event activities and see if there are new items. But when you have lag (this is mostly my internet provider, nothing the robe option or nagle can fix) and you keep getting K.O.ed in the Cave of Trials because of it, it's... just not fun.

I am feeling disappointed and I'm wondering if I should just see what I can get or sleep after work and skip this event altogether. :(
    Opalthira
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    So just found out about this when I went to turn the Developer's Thank-you Note book in after finishing it. Apparently you can get x5 Festia Instant Prize Coins a day from him by using the developer letters (not collecting them but use) and getting the stamps from them. They stack, they don't have a timer, he will take 5 stamps a real life day to give you 5 coins. I didn't see this on any of the event info stuffs so yeah wanted to just give a heads up about that.
    AerenArogwenYangKoeteJazmyn