Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Private or Public Guilds

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Help
You can set a guild to be private or public; what exactly does that mean?

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Helsa wrote: »

iirc Private means that you have invite them and they cant just find your guild stone and ask for an invite?
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited October 21, 2018
    Please do not necro old threads.

Opalthira wrote: »

iirc Private means that you have invite them and they cant just find your guild stone and ask for an invite?

Do you know if a private guild shows up in the guild list?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Do you know if a private guild shows up in the guild list?

Yes, it still shows in the list.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Thanks everyone. If you google "mabinogi what's the difference between private and public guilds" and press "I feel lucky" you get this thread. :)
    Jazmyn
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Thanks everyone. If you google "mabinogi what's the difference between private and public guilds" and press "I feel lucky" you get this thread. :)
    You wrote that in a way that made me interpret you talking to a smart home device like Alexa/Google Home via 'mabinogi'.

Suffice to say that this confused me momentarily.
    Jazmyn
This discussion has been closed.