Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I know it's free Stuff and all~

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited March 9, 2018 in General Chat
First thing you see when coming onto the website:
24eunwm.png
What you really see after double checking the site:
2efuis3.png
TL;Dr:
23tm9me.jpg

But misleading info is still misleading~!
:( :o :'(
    No results for this poll

Comments

• Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    If you're talking about the gold entries that was a typo on the notes :p
    If you're talking about the rewards then don't forget to press the tabs @.@
    Goldtiger01
  • RheyRhey
    edited March 9, 2018
    It tricked me 2 cash sum 5m checkz & pull out a huge sum of gold. Bank fees 2 reclaim inv space are also srs bzns when depositing dat gold bak mang cuz le_cake was a lie. :/ :|
    Goldtiger01
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    That first browser tab tho :L
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 9, 2018
    courtneyy wrote: »

Troll post, i'm 100% sure. Rhey is like that all the time, thinks he's very funny, but actually it's the opposite.
    courtneyyVimi
  • RheyRhey
    edited March 9, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    courtneyy wrote: »

Troll post, i'm 100% sure. Rhey is like that all the time, thinks he's very funny, but actually it's the opposite.

source.gif

Sure I liek 2 keep my threads light-hearted.(There's a joke 4 every bloke) But I do strive 2 make my threads relative to a point/Mabi_related b4 posting one.

But 2 be fully assumptive of my personality 4 me & then attacking it is quite a presumptuous stretch.

Take sum:

giphy-3.gif

Then go check the contexts of the point I'm making in this thread again.

Disagree-agree-Or enlighten me of any ignorance in the contexts of my situation w/e. But keep the toxicity out of it. :o :* :/
    Goldtiger01
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 9, 2018
    You could have simply cropped out your screenshots so your cringy articles could not be exposed, unless you like to get such kind of attention this way even though i would feel very embarrassed if i were you. So in conclusion, i take this post as a joke/troll. ;)

I'm also trying to understand the message behind your post. Are you trying to say that Festia Instant Prize Event is a huge pile of trash? After a single day of trying it...?
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    edited March 9, 2018
    If I have the same luck that I did during the chain weapon coin machine, I will also cry. :_; I never even got a #1-3 prize [rarely I got a #4] and others were popping out 5m checks everytime. icri
    Radiant Dawn
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    i dont like this kind of free gacha event
    Bots flooding the slot right after mt
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 9, 2018
    Hazurah wrote: »

They did add some restrictions like only main character gets a chance to use it. Don't see any mule accounts/bots lurking around. Yet. Also, i hope botters are not fond of afking and cooking, because this is where most coins are coming at this moment.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 9, 2018
    Seems like we should restrict the top prizes to those over level 1k+, and have the lower three prizes available for all levels. Yes, this sounds like a selfish proposal, but hear me out.

We could just change the lower tier prizes to something newer players can find useful. Or, we can come up with multiple tiers of limited awards only available to those in a certain level range.

OR....We can disallow bank transfer, mailing, and selling of such items. >:)
  • GretaGreta
    Seems like we should restrict the top prizes to those over level 1k+, and have the lower three prizes available for all levels. Yes, this sounds like a selfish proposal, but hear me out.

We could just change the lower tier prizes to something newer players can find useful. Or, we can come up with multiple tiers of limited awards only available to those in a certain level range.

OR....We can disallow bank transfer, mailing, and selling of such items. >:)

I love this idea. But of course, people who will get such items gonna turn salty as hell. :trollface:

• RheyRhey
    edited March 9, 2018

I'm also trying to understand the message behind your post. Are you trying to say that Festia Instant Prize Event is a huge pile of trash? After a single day of trying it...?

Culda just ask me to clarify like this without ur toxicity spilling out like in ur Prev post subverting any inquires intent.. :o No need 2 attack sum one in the juggler just cuz of sum small side light-heartiness tab U can obvsly ignore if it isn't ur cup of tea. :|

@Clarification:

-Microsite is the first thing Ur forced 2 see when coming onto the website with misleading info prompting me 2 jump into the game quick 2 get in on that 20 pull since u know...obvs reasons. :*
    -After cashing in a 5m check and pulling a huge sum of gold I found the daily limit was 5.
    -Double check site 2 make sure and behold da ninja edit.
    -Funneled sum funds 2 a few alts since I already cash the check 4 a few moar attempts.
    -Got trash on all of em.
    -Proceed to losing close to 500k+ re-depositing and making another 5m check just so I can have sum room 2 continue to sell stuff and cash all my shop licenses.
    -Moral of the story?
    -Even misleading info on free stuff can still incur unnecessary costs.
    -???
    -Cue da disappointment/salt.

62781250.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 9, 2018
    Sorry dude. I can't understand what are you saying with such typing. R.I.P. me. Also stop implying that i'm toxic, you really need to see how actual toxic people act/talk.
  • RheyRhey
    Sorry dude. I can't understand what are you saying with such typing. R.I.P. me.

Sure mate. I'll send some condolences. :'(

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIkD-iaEvrS50Y6lXkQfiqbM8dU3QOUqyB0wFYBv9y0sziBYpXpQ

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Hazurah wrote: »

They did add some restrictions like only main character gets to spin the wheel. Don't see any mule accounts/bots lurking around it. Yet. Also, i hope botters are not fond of afking and cooking, because this is where most coins are coming at this moment.

bot use different accounts that evade the main char restriction
    each of them can do 5 slots from gold entry
    gold entry is not restricted by main char restriction
  • 6f09096f0909
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    UM!! I? LOVE? YOU???

(no really though, your posts usually manage to make me laugh so yea, thumbs up I guess HAHAHA <3)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I keep getting mostly the full recovery pots and it's making me kinda mad. I got TONS of the #6 prize last time and this time those boxes have homestead props but NO they'd rather give me some potions after we JUST had manus potion fishing....
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Arjune wrote: »
    I keep getting mostly the full recovery pots and it's making me kinda mad. I got TONS of the #6 prize last time and this time those boxes have homestead props but NO they'd rather give me some potions after we JUST had manus potion fishing....

and the boxes you get this time are also full of potions
    :*
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Opalthira wrote: »

but there's a chance for rose themed homestead props so it's still better than the full recovery pots. I swear I used 13 coins today and got 12 full recovery potions and 1 box. Why are the stupid #5 prizes more common than everything? -_-
    Jazmyn
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Opalthira wrote: »

but there's a chance for rose themed homestead props so it's still better than the full recovery pots. I swear I used 13 coins today and got 12 full recovery potions and 1 box. Why are the stupid #5 prizes more common than everything? -_-

I opened like 14 of those boxes today
    All potions
    Drop rates are too low.