Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unholy Equipment

MaiaMaia
Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
edited March 9, 2018 in Help
Seem like low drop items. Has anyone gotten any of them? What's so special about them anyway?

Comments

• Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    There same as Demonic weapons just they r bound 2 u .
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah, they're just untradeable demonic weapons.

So, for example, Unholy Death Knight Sword = Demonic Death Knight Sword.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Ouch. Something that takes up that much space that's bound to you; no wonder they're unholy lololol
    SaiBlissfulkill
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    and i thought it was an suffix or prefix
  • MaiaMaia
    Yeah I thought it was an enchant at first lol so there are no good rewards from trials?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Just got a staff.... meh, my druid staff still better :<
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Maia wrote: »
    Yeah I thought it was an enchant at first lol so there are no good rewards from trials?

Doesn't seem like it.

No bank cheque (money) at the end like previous Cave of Trials, and if you don't want to shoot for Unholy equips, then the boxes probably don't have anything amazing.
    Get the same 100k exp whether you die or finish, too.

It's probably best to just do it as far as you can once for whichever title you want, and then just do it once a day for the daily quest.
    Laze through the rest of the entry passes, if you want the 100k exp per run it gives.

---
    Didja know that doing the Cave of Trials counts for the normal daily Festia quest "Another Round"? Hah.
    Too bad they didn't put any "Limited" achievements related to it. :C

Would have been a perfect time for them to finally do something with that tab in the Festia achievement window.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    huh. I thought it was gunna be moar liek divine gears with weird upgrades shenanigans.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Didja know that doing the Cave of Trials counts for the normal daily Festia quest "Another Round"? Hah.

Would have been a perfect time for them to finally do something with that tab in the Festia achievement window.

Must've slipped their mind, but yeah you're right! We should of got a limited achievements for cave of trials! Maybe we can mention it to the GM's and they can implement something come this 22nd?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 10, 2018
    don't they also come r1 reforged and they get the orb effect on step 6?

it's still worth doing for the boxes because they have weapon power pots that last an hour
  • MaiaMaia
    edited March 10, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    don't they also come r1 reforged and they get the orb effect on step 6?

it's still worth doing for the boxes because they have weapon power pots that last an hour

I doubt they are r1 maybe @Gaby5011 can clarify and maybe post a pic? :)
    Iyasenu wrote: »

100% agree. I looked and was disappointed to see it wasn't there
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I wish we could summon Mabinogi's Gacha Satan by sacrificing all gathered piece of unholy equipment, so we can pledge our souls to an eternity of blackrobing in exchange for 100% good drops.
  • saintedsoulssaintedsouls
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    The only real difference in unholy and normal demonics is the step 6 animation normal demonics don't have the balls at step 6 while unholy does. At least that's how it was last year782a34962544199b18b54c025775a7c0.png
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Too bad it's just a reskin
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Weapon Power Pots and Magic Speed Pots are pretty neat for people that run Sidhe and Phantasm frequently. Or hardmode dungeons. I'm hoarding the boxes and will open it once I need them because they have a stupid 7 days timer...
    Blissfulkill
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 11, 2018
    The best I have gotten were Cressida Boots 3/4/3. Or rather, only notable thing. (4/4/4 rolls actually sell for a hefty sum of cash. Once sold Cressida Uniform 4/4/4 for 12 million Gold.)
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited March 11, 2018
    Junk in a trunk shulda had similair payout in its box rewards(Minus da gears). Wulda made the event more likeable/bearable. :(
  • MaiaMaia
    Rhey wrote: »
    Junk in a trunk shulda had similair payout in its box rewards(Minus da gears). Wulda made the event more likeable/bearable. :(

Agreed.

I wish that elixirs dropped as well, perhaps in the higher stage boxes instead of standard hp/mp/stam pots
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 11, 2018
    unknown.png

someone in discord got this

rank 1
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Ohhh that is really nifty then. Would be nice if I could get a pre-r1 weapon of a talent I sold my gear for, just to have something rather than NPC-stock item :D