Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mastering Hydra

DaktaroDaktaro
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
in Help
I've got two reqs left, using the skill which is easy and hitting 8 powerful (strong) enemies at once which is insanely hard? :(

I managed to do it like once by killing Glewyas and holding a +CP sword after casting it in the kitchen dungeon. But to get 8 mobs close enough and stop them moving to do it 3000+ times seems way too unreliable... i'd be there for years. Enthralling doesn't work on them...

Tried that saga mission where Millia is doing the thing but those mobs are a mix of awful/strong or normal/strong even with gear so can't get enough of them together.

Is there anywhere else I could get 8 strong mobs???

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Using the skills is the most annoying for me even with multipliers because of the long cooldown. The other requirements is easy. Adjust your cp by resetting skills or wearing -CP gear and go into hillwen, divine link and cast hydra in there.
    Daktaro
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited March 11, 2018
    Did you try lowering your stamina to decrease the damage your Hydra is doing?
    It can make the ingredients last longer.

You could also wear a Hurricane Cylinder to lower the damage even more, but then you wouldn't have the +CP sword equipped...

What about skills that gather enemies together?
    Like puppeteer's Crisis skill, or chain slasher's Death Mark skill.
    And Lullaby can hold enemies still.
    Daktaro