Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

is something stopping me from doing this before 1k

LllaaazzzyLllaaazzzy
Mabinogi Rep: 815
in Help
hi so i got a bunch of skills and reset around 150, and started thinking hard about my build and its future....

i noticed that when duncan resets you keep all the exp or most of it i guess whatever you had filled ?

ok so can i get a bunch of r5-r1 things, heavy investments and/or time you know, and then reset before 1,000 culm level (this is assuming ill be this AP hungry forever) and then just boom hit 1000 and casually re unlock all the things ive leveled up already whenever i get the ap?

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Nothing stopping you.

1) Train a talent to high level, unlock the one-time AP bonuses from getting the talent to Novice/Naive/Advanced/Expert
    2) Reset at Duncan, choose another talent to train
    3) ????
    4) Profit!
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Nothing stopping you.

1) Train a talent to high level, unlock the one-time AP bonuses from getting the talent to Novice/Naive/Advanced/Expert
    2) Reset at Duncan, choose another talent to train
    3) ????
    4) Profit!

This i have like 7k-8k ap and im only ttl 900
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Yeah you are absolutely free to do that. I did that myself. I didn't manage to r1 every skills in the game before I went over 1k ttl though (have like ~15 skills left to do) because I'm tired of being weak for certain things (no AP from not rebirthing = no stats improvement = not getting stronger), so I just went over 1k. I don't need to worry about ranking skills post-1k and freely re-ranks skills as I got more AP from rebirthing every week.
  • SkeinSkein
    Mabinogi Rep: 235
    I´m doing the same right now. It´s just so very draggy - currently ranking ninja to expert. z.z