Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chain Slasher Talent Title

DaktaroDaktaro
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
edited March 16, 2018 in General Chat
not sure how many cuz i haven't mastered it but at least one of the talent levels in chain slasher has a broken title, and just reads "____ Slasher" instead
but imo.... something like Master Slasher sounds better than Master Chain Slasher lol
maybe that's just me
what do you guys think
  1. Best Title15 votes
    1. Chain Slasher
       53% (8 votes)
    2. Slasher
       47% (7 votes)

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I just want it to be called Chain blade(er), not chain slash(er)...
    JazmynDaktaroHazurah
  • rawrnyahrawrnyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 755
    The Grandmaster title is also different from the rest of the talents. It reads "Chain Slash Grandmaster" instead of following the convention of the other talents and being "Grandmaster Chain Slasher."
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    rawrnyah wrote: »
    The Grandmaster title is also different from the rest of the talents. It reads "Chain Slash Grandmaster" instead of following the convention of the other talents and being "Grandmaster Chain Slasher."
    oh yeah i saw that the other day! what the heck
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    ;3 Beyblade Master..