Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festival Troublemakers Spawn Times?

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited March 22, 2018 in General Chat
I'm having a bit of trouble parsing when these animals are meant to spawn.
I've just been camping around Festia and watching for the spawning messages, because I thought at least the "every 30 minutes" animal would spawn like... at 1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, etc etc.
But it doesn't feel quite like that.

Are they spawning every xx minutes after they despawned from the previous spawning, or something?

At any rate, I just got through with finding the third animal and getting its item, so I'm just wondering about this now, in preparation for tomorrow.

As an aside, it seems you can get most Pursuit endchest rewards from these event versions.
So far I've found Mixed Paint, Finest Firewood, Seeds, and a Falias Fragment.
I'm guessing it's almost exactly identical, barring the exp/ducat rewards.
Zairak

Comments

• ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Are they spawning every xx minutes after they despawned from the previous spawning, or something?

I am going to go ahead and venture a 'Yes', based on, as far as I know, every single timer-based spawn Mabinogi has had for the last 4 years.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    you don't need all 3 animal items to finish the quest btw :) you only need to find and hunt 1 animal / item and turn that in
    MizukiHayamaZairakIyasenuookieBlissfulkillRadiant Dawn
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Arjune wrote: »
    you don't need all 3 animal items to finish the quest btw :) you only need to find and hunt 1 animal / item and turn that in

Well I was unaware of this, thank you for the info. @u@
    Zairak
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Arjune wrote: »

Pfft, oops.

That's good to know!
    Zairak
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    them things are way tough.....are you supposed to defeat them, or just take a beating until they drop something....i'm not incapable as a fighter, but i've tried even a fully charged R1 firebolt ....didn't even phase it
    Zairak
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    Hit the trouble maker until they drop the bandit Homestead pass. This goes into your inventory automatically. Use the pass to enter hideout then defeat the bandit. Open reward chest. Pick up the lost item and prize reward. Exit. Go talk to Dero to complete quest.
    Zairakookie
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    edited March 22, 2018
    The marquis scrolls a message when a troublemaker appears. Seems to be on the hour in real time.
    Zairak
  • ookieookie
    edited March 22, 2018
    yays....i dood it.....being an Elf i can't duel weild, but knuckles are fast 5 hitters....my Merlin ones from past event can do some serious damage too (but not on this critter)....used a pet along with Mana Shield (that critter hits hard) .....if human i'd use Final Hit....you won't damage it, but it seems that smacking it continually enough times is what gets you the pass.....the bandit itself is super easy

be sure to get items from the treasure chest they were standing near out in front of the house....that's what you take back to Festia with you

might even transform (pally, beast) to bring up your own Heavy Stander ability along with higher HP, MP, Stamina.....the pass to enter the Bandits will appear in your inventory automatically so there's nothing to pick up from the Troublemaker.....it WILL aggro you if you get too close
    Zairak
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I reached the homestead; I was ready and waiting with paladin trans, mana shield on, final hit ready, and divine linked to my fallen fairy. Even though the bandit didn't show up as "strong" or "boss", I've long since disregarded the CP indicator next to monsters since it's never helpful anymore.

But my fairy one shot killed the bandit on the homestead before I could even reach it.

Yeah...these bandits are....pretty weak...especially when you're used to doing that Cave, lol. NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING, it just took me by surprised heh.
    Zairakookie
  • ookieookie
    edited March 22, 2018
    lol....i meant to transform in case the Troublemaker is a pain, and you happen to be all alone.....i didn't need to myself with Mana Shield...also i used my free Thoroughbred horsey to distract it a little so i could get in some steady hits.....don't have Divine Link myself, but my pet still helped me get the pass.....Final Hit might negate the need for a pet to help take on the Troublemaker.....it's even easier in a group with everyone waylaying on it.....we late-nighters on Ruairi don't always have that last option so it pays to be more strategic....lol

to the original poster......they do seem to spawn at fairly regular intervals.....just not in the same location....one time everyone was in a different area waiting right after they battled it the previous time, and it respawned in a totally different location....i informed everyone in chat where it was, and they all came a running.....lol
    Zairak
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I'm just glad I can open the mini map and see if there is one there without having to run around.
    ookieZairak
  • ookieookie
    you so pro..... <3 B)
    Zairak