Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

#DyeOff2k18 Event

KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
Mabinogi Rep: 715
edited March 31, 2018 in Mari Chat
#DyeOff2k18 The World Needs More Colors Edition!

The Dye Off Event is accepting gold or item donations from the audience! If you wish to donate towards a better and more fun event then you have my thanks as well as well as all of the contestants!

As an added bonus, donators will have a small say in judging!
A donator (no matter how much they give) can add one point to a contestant of whom they desire only once in the contest!
Thank you again for your consideration as well as your generosity!

The world could always use more colors!
Dye your clothing to fit the theme of Spring!
But Red, Black, and White is forbidden!

Complete to the theme while also fitting each round's theme of:
Night On The Town, Casual Fun Day, and Sunny Picnic
Strut your stuff in front of our judges and earn points to be number one!

Think you have what it takes to be the best dress of the rest?
March 31st in Emain at 4 pm EST / 3 pm CT/ 12 pm PT is the Live Contest!

If you cannot make it, that's okay!
Send us the screenshots here of you outfits and we can judge you!
Where the top three winners will receive a special mystery prize for being fashionable~

More Information Below:

GP9rG7U.png

Hints from the Judges:

What The Judges Are Looking For:

Velvetivii: Attire that includes clothing from different sets to create a unique wardrobe.
Hikura4: Dark colors mix in with spring colors that create a unique color combination.
Crunchytoast: The usage of lighter colors to create a spring and Easter theme.

What the Judges Like:
Velvetivii: A cool yet refined choice of clothing that makes people stop and admire you.
Hikura4: Cute and adorable attire that makes someone want to hug you!
Crunchytoast: Attire that looks innocent yet showstopping at the same time.

What the Judges Dislike:
Velvetivii: Putting on clothing that doesn't show me who you really are as a dresser.
Hikura4: Attire not fitting to match your character (ex: eyes, hair, face should blend with what you're wearing)
Crunchytoast: Clashing colors that are mismatched in the total theme and produces a horrendous appearance.

Contestants:
Karuchan, Anemki, Legumii, Ikustukano, Balyan, Elestren, pyrogoku3453, vampireknigh, Altous, Sphyra, Cylama, Yaoren, Megalee92, Kemaly, Mocchichi, Kodochi

Donators:
xkimikox, Wistari, Germy, Artei, fionagrace, Vonvaltair, Shuta, Jades

Sphyra21

Comments

• MrLonelyCatMrLonelyCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    HI~i want to register :D~
  • KaruMaruKaruMaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    Not sure I am doing this right but I Karuchan of the Mari server would like to register for this event. o w o it seems like it will be an interesting one.
  • RawrkittyRawrkitty
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Would like to ask again if parts of outfits with fixed colors are forbidden too? For example, my socks are white and not dyeable. No white dyes have been used on it.
  • KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
    Rawrkitty wrote: »
    Would like to ask again if parts of outfits with fixed colors are forbidden too? For example, my socks are white and not dyeable. No white dyes have been used on it.

The other judges and myself have agreed that as long as it's a small thing and you tell us in advance that the part is not dyeable, it is okay to wear without penalty!
    Rawrkitty
  • IkutsukanoIkutsukano
    I'll join
  • KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
    edited March 10, 2018
    Hints from the Judges:

Velvetivii: Attire that includes clothing from different sets to create a unique wardrobe.
    Hikura4: Dark colors mix in with spring colors that create a unique color combination.

What the Judges Like:
    Coming Soon on March 17th

What the Judges Dislike:
    Coming Soon on March 24th
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    I'd like to register
    IGN: Sphyra

Also quick question: Is a wig dyed deep/crimson red acceptable? hex code #800010
  • KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    I'd like to register
    IGN: Sphyra

Also quick question: Is a wig dyed deep/crimson red acceptable? hex code #800010

You are registered!
    Sorry, but any type of red is not allowed. The only exception to this rule is the color pink.
    Sphyra21
  • IsumuIsumu
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hi I would like to apply if it isnt to late? My ign is Cylama (I am on the mari server)
  • KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
    Isumu wrote: »
    Hi I would like to apply if it isnt to late? My ign is Cylama (I am on the mari server)

I've added you to the list of contestants! The registration deadline isn't until the 17th. ^-^
  • YaorenYaoren
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    I'd like to register as well~ (ign same as forum name)
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Tomorrow is the last day to sign up! Please join ~
  • MegaleeMegalee
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    I would like to join this event IGN:Megalee92
  • KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
    edited March 17, 2018
    Megalee wrote: »
    I would like to join this event IGN:Megalee92

Hi Meg xD
    You are registered!
  • KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
    Hints from the Judges:

What the Judges Like:
    Velvetivii: A cool yet refined choice of clothing that makes people stop and admire you.

What the Judges Dislike:
    Coming Soon on March 24th
  • KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
    edited March 18, 2018
    Registration is officially over!
    If you wish to register now, you must pay a fee of 50k!

The Dye Off Event is accepting gold or item donations from the audience! If you wish to donate towards a better and more fun event then you have my thanks as well as well as all of the contestants!

As an added bonus, donators will have a small say in judging! A donator (no matter how much they give) can add ONE point to a contestant of whom they desire only once in the contest! Thank you again for your consideration as well as your generosity!
  • KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
    edited March 23, 2018
    Hints from the Judges:

What the Judges Like:

What the Judges Dislike:
    Velvetivii: Putting on clothing that doesn't show me who you really are as a dresser.
    Hikura4: Attire not fitting to match your character (ex: eyes, hair, face should blend with what you're wearing)
    Crunchytoast: Clashing colors that are mismatched in the total theme and produces a horrendous appearance.

This is the last of the hints! Organize your attire accordingly to our hints and maybe you'll get a bonus by doing so! (^o^)
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Forgot to ask before, but are umbrellas and bags/clutches/purses or dolls allowed? I know the rules say no weapons but umbrellas and handbags would be nice to b able to use.
  • KahoAkizukiKahoAkizuki
    Forgot to ask before, but are umbrellas and bags/clutches/purses or dolls allowed? I know the rules say no weapons but umbrellas and handbags would be nice to b able to use.

The judges and I have decided that if it looks like a weapon it's not allowed. Props such as instruments and chairs are also forbidden. However, food related weapons are okay! (Example: Ice Cream Sword, Banana Bow, and Cooking Utensils.)

"Accessories" that are allowed can include most blunt weapons such as handbags, rag doll bags, umbrellas, halos, tubes, pillows, books, balloons and pose-accessories (such as pom-poms or baseball bats). However, maces, sticks, clubs, hammers, pickaxe, and etc. are not permitted. Flying puppets, and mini gems are also restricted because they are similar to pets.
    Sphyra21
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    edited March 24, 2018

The judges and I have decided that if it looks like a weapon it's not allowed. Props such as instruments and chairs are also forbidden. However, food related weapons are okay! (Example: Ice Cream Sword, Banana Bow, and Cooking Utensils.)

"Accessories" that are allowed can include most blunt weapons such as handbags, rag doll bags, umbrellas, halos, tubes, pillows, books, balloons and pose-accessories (such as pom-poms or baseball bats). However, maces, sticks, clubs, hammers, pickaxe, and etc. are not permitted. Flying puppets, and mini gems are also restricted because they are similar to pets.

Gotcha! Arigatou gozaimasu! ^^