Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10th Anniversary Celebration Part 1

Comments

• bobobobo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    071e5c05adafd3df4d252cfbbf1b5678.png
    Can anyone confirm if these even exist? lmao, I may have been very unlucky but I've yet to run into any of these items. I wonder if it's glitched and not actually in the boxes if it's suppose to be.
    Satsuko
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    bobo wrote: »
    071e5c05adafd3df4d252cfbbf1b5678.png
    Can anyone confirm if these even exist? lmao, I may have been very unlucky but I've yet to run into any of these items. I wonder if it's glitched and not actually in the boxes if it's suppose to be.

They do exist the drop rate is just abysmal.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    How's the drop rate on the outfits? (Not sure if it was asked previously) I've been hoarding the boxes to open later on since my inventory is already filled with past gacha junk.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @bobo I've lost count of how many 10th Anniversary Gift Boxes I've gotten since the event started but I've only managed to get 1 Red Rose Patch (Sparse) out of all the boxes I opened and someone sold me a Red Rose Patch (Full). I also found a Romantic Rose Candle in a shop. So they're around but the rate is pretty bad.

@Shoog I've been keeping track of the boxes I've been opening from the Coin Shop and the only outfit piece I've gotten out of 50+ boxes was the Romantic Rose Heels (F). But I have seen people with the dress who had better luck :) I hope you get lucky as well (I don't think I will so I ended up buying it).
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    what's the point of making these hs item super rare in that box?
    it is already hidden behind RNG and another RNG
    BlissfulkillSatsuko
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Shoog wrote: »
    How's the drop rate on the outfits? (Not sure if it was asked previously) I've been hoarding the boxes to open later on since my inventory is already filled with past gacha junk.

Seems to be quite rare. The asking price for 10-15 mil and the number of people who "got" it do not seem at all promising.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Seems to be quite rare. The asking price for 10-15 mil and the number of people who "got" it do not seem at all promising.

Wow... The outfit is not even cute enough to cost that much lol.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @LittleCeci Only thing I managed to get from the box was the female wig w/hat. And those regular 10th anni. boxes were truly brutal. I collected over 150+, just opened them and got only potions/buff pots, not a single homestead item. It's a shame the drop rate is so abysmal for those items. Kinda disheartening. Curse you RNG!

@Blissfulkill Ouch! That's crazy with the prices for the dress.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    @LittleCeci Only thing I managed to get from the box was the female wig w/hat. And those regular 10th anni. boxes were truly brutal. I collected over 150+, just opened them and got only potions/buff pots, not a single homestead item. It's a shame the drop rate is so abysmal for those items. Kinda disheartening. Curse you RNG!

@Blissfulkill Ouch! That's crazy with the prices for the dress.

I have checked back, and the price range seems relatively consistent on Alexina. 8 or 9 million gold seems to be pushing it, and those who had outbid me seem to think so too.

Which certainly beats the Festia wig which still goes for absurd amounts of gold (Even more than Romantic Rose), and this is in Permanent Content.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Shoog aw least you got the female wig w/hat, I didn't get any other pieces (though I'll edit this after I finish festia stuff if I do). Oh no :( Kind of reminds me of the Cheer Event where the HS music notes weren't very common or the first time the Lighthouse Lantern event happened and the HS Lanterns were very uncommon. Also for Mari, the prices range from 10~20 mil for just the dress.