Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Item never received after purchase

Kisara123Kisara123
Mabinogi Rep: 510
edited March 29, 2018 in Item/Premium Shop
I recently purchased the "Floral Fairy Bundle (F)" from the web shop, and the item never appeared in my Item Shop Inventory in-game. I'm a little concern with this issue because I spent 11,000 NX on this item, and I never got it.
In addition, I logged on and off, switch servers multiple times, and waited at least three hours for it appear, but it never did.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Check your purchase history to make sure you definitely purchased it and also make sure you purchased it on the correct account (sometimes fellow players forget they are on an alt account, etc).

Also, by chance is the pet card appearing at your character login screen? I'm not sure if this is something like where you need to create the pet first and then the outfit bag will be in its inventory?

If it's nowhere to be found, definitely file a ticket with customer support about this issue if you haven't done so already. They are pretty quick at resolving issues like this.
    llysaxD
  • Kisara123Kisara123
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Shoog wrote: »
    Check your purchase history to make sure you definitely purchased it and also make sure you purchased it on the correct account (sometimes fellow players forget they are on an alt account, etc).

Also, by chance is the pet card appearing at your character login screen? I'm not sure if this is something like where you need to create the pet first and then the outfit bag will be in its inventory?

If it's nowhere to be found, definitely file a ticket with customer support about this issue if you haven't done so already. They are pretty quick at resolving issues like this.

Oh, okay. I got the item now.
    Thanks! :)
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Kisara123 wrote: »
    Oh, okay. I got the item now.
    Thanks! :)

Awesome! I'm glad you finally got it! :)
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    shopping Bag was in pets inv.