Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weekend Freebies

PheoPheo
Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
in Art Creations
Hello!

I'm home from university for the weekend, and all I want to do is relax and draw. Please leave your character refs below! I want to try out some new styles of drawing, so everyone's will be a little different. :') If you have an art style you really like, such as a show or something, let me know what it is or leave a sample image of the style and I'll try to mimic it with your character!

If you want a random art style, just post your character ref!

Should be fun! Probably will be gone by Monday morning, so not sure if I'll have time to do any after then. Thanks for your understanding!

Comments