[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dream House!

Comments

  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    Posts: 73
    Member
    That's like dangling chicken dumplings in front of me only to say you didn't get me anything.

    It's cruel.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,225
    Posts: 649
    Member
    edited March 30, 2018
    Well, I am holding hope this is not an April Fools' Joke. Feel free to call me an idiot. :p

    You're not an idiot. Just blissful. Blissfully naive!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,790
    Posts: 762
    Member
    edited March 30, 2018
    Maia wrote: »
    it's obviously a trap which is really a shame. It would be cool to have an extra house on your hs property.


    No wait, I got it! You'll actually get that house on hch permanently- then we will get the update which removes hch on april 2nd (but srsly my vote is on 1x1 mini figures)

    That would be cool to get the homestead update this quickly! But I have a feeling we won't. :(

    That would seem a little cruel, giving us a house and then taking it away. But hey, free house for a day~
    UPDATE: I misunderstood what you said sorry XD

    Nexon has a habit of participating in April Fools every year, so it's almost guaranteed that this will be some kind of a prank. We might still get something, but it likely won't come in the form we're expecting :P
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
    Posts: 419
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.

    Is some getting hurt from receiving a digital item? I don't think so.
    Is something getting lost? No, you're gaining something.
    Is something getting broken? See above.
    Is someone stealing something? See above, again.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,910
    Posts: 1,386
    Member
    Alts are prolly the majority dats gunna have all the castle while sitting on uncultivated wastelands. :p
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,955
    Posts: 276
    Member
    i reckon mini figure P:

    or maybe a hat and it covers your entire face so it's like your head is a house
    omg or its a clothing equip and your chara just becomes a house
    it would be hilarious if they were pets though
    a miniature house following you around and assisting in battle. with a massive inventory :Q__
    Maia wrote: »
    For example when we got those fugly wings for free they had timers on them. We could have at least gotten trash wings forever lol
    yeah...
    my alt is still wearing the ferghus wings :C
    WolfandWolf
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,355
    Posts: 1,779
    Member
    Well, it's just a prank.
    A social experiment.

    I'm very angery.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,055
    Posts: 1,008
    Member
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.

    Is some getting hurt from receiving a digital item? I don't think so.
    Is something getting lost? No, you're gaining something.
    Is something getting broken? See above.
    Is someone stealing something? See above, again.

    I don't think it's a good prank because all it did was get people interested in a potential update, then go "HAHA NO UR SOOOO DUMB" I'm not sour over the prank itself but it just made me think, we really haven't gotten any content updates in a while it's like pouring salt into a wound.


    Sherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,790
    Posts: 762
    Member
    I'm almost positive it's going to be a mini figure of a house...But we'll know soon...
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
    Posts: 419
    Member
    I'm almost positive it's going to be a mini figure of a house...But we'll know soon...

    That's what I'm thinking too. I'd really love that actually!
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Posts: 289
    Member
    Got a golden key to my new house and it's fantastic!!!

    Thanks so much Nexon!!!
    TwelieSphyra21Sherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,285
    Posts: 597
    Member
    edited March 31, 2018
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Got a golden key to my new house and it's fantastic!!!

    Thanks so much Nexon!!!

    the golden key gets you this:
    20180401000436_1_by_kittykira-dc7jnwp.jpg

    this house is awesome :)
    TwelieMizukiHayamaSpiritika
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,900
    Posts: 2,098
    Member
    I got a golden key, but I wonder what the other ones look like.

    Or if they even exist.
    There aren't only "1st Prize" keys, right?

    Anyways, this was kinda funny.

    I wasn't expecting a chair.
    TwelieHardmuscle
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,410
    Posts: 867
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Negumiko wrote: »
    this house is awesome :)

    OMG that's priceless! XD
    AzureRayneHardmuscle
  • bobobobo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Posts: 30
    Member
    2ebb7f4dde36f976592439718be7ad8f.png
    Grimy key gets you this... LMAO I assume they all look the same LOOOOOL
    KokoroMizukiHayamaoffwithyourheadsHardmuscleSherriSpiritikanajee508FabeolaKingEphy
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,725
    Posts: 730
    Member
    edited March 31, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.

    Is some getting hurt from receiving a digital item? I don't think so.
    Is something getting lost? No, you're gaining something.
    Is something getting broken? See above.
    Is someone stealing something? See above, again.

    I don't think it's a good prank because all it did was get people interested in a potential update, then go "HAHA NO UR SOOOO DUMB" I'm not sour over the prank itself but it just made me think, we really haven't gotten any content updates in a while it's like pouring salt into a wound.


    The first thing people do when a new post goes up is look at the date. So when you saw April 1st, your first thought SHOULD have been April fools. I can asure you that 99.99% of people all knew it was a joke. There is completely zero reason to get salty because of an april fools joke. Also the last update was chain slash, which was like 2 months ago. You can't expect a game to spit out content all the time. We already know g21 is coming out soon, have some patience, it's currently the 10th anniversary also.
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    Posts: 59
    Member
    Would've liked x10 monster exp again, but like always, they disappoint and infuriate. :v Wish this "holiday" would disappear...
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Posts: 39
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.

    Is some getting hurt from receiving a digital item? I don't think so.
    Is something getting lost? No, you're gaining something.
    Is something getting broken? See above.
    Is someone stealing something? See above, again.

    I don't think it's a good prank because all it did was get people interested in a potential update, then go "HAHA NO UR SOOOO DUMB" I'm not sour over the prank itself but it just made me think, we really haven't gotten any content updates in a while it's like pouring salt into a wound.


    F4796km.gif

    Our last update bringing something new was in fact the update bringing the Mabiland Festia (10th Anniversary). Mere weeks ago. The last "Content" update was literally january, the last parts of a series of updates for chainslash and baltane missions. We're not even CLOSE to due for another content update at all. The earliest is now around 3-4 months, so it is literally around the corner. Not to mention the fact that the next update is LITERALLY the homestead housing update, guild war revamp, and hopefully auction board. Furthermore if you had any expectations when the event details stated Sunday, April 1st, I'm afraid we've never had content updates on the weekends, ever. I'd have to wrack my brain to remember a time when we got content maintenance on any day but Wednesday or Thursday, as that would be closing in on nearly a decade ago.
  • AzureRayneAzureRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    im so freaken mad! yet i cant stop laughing! xD
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited April 1, 2018
    thought they'd at least be race neutral yknow
    kcyqlw.jpg
    You can barely see the house