Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

:O Omg!

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Negumiko wrote: »
    plus there is a option to get a Floral Fairy pet that comes with a shopping bag. nice to see such a great pet return as it is very helpful when doing life skills. it is a great sale for new players that want a useful pet and the outfit.

About that...I was thinking of getting one. Does the gather speed stack with any other gather increase effects (like gather pots or music buffs)? Do you happen to know?

I'm pretty sure they stack, I generally get the floral fairy + harvest song+ Fleet Feet + Speed pot going when I'm shearing sheep, and they all seem to make a difference.
    WolfandWolfNegumiko
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Oops, forgot to add the link to the official announcement page for that gacha.

mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886299

And let's hope that they don't start doin' THIS with all pets in the future:
    mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4886242

Are.... are those horses in a normal gacha?

Welp... not even gonna bother trying...

Maybe they're unique horses only summonable by the outfits. Right click while wearing outfit and press summon. Horses can't fight in battle, but can get you places so long as the dura on the clothing is still good. Have to repair the clothing like all other clothes, and only a clothing with at least 1 dura can summon. So, basically, a mount you can summon indefinitely.

.....except I doubt that's the case. Would be kind of cool (if a little unorthodox and possibly confusing/complicated).

On second glance, those appear to be horse jockey outfits. And, they're the exact same colors as the set.
    So by Nexon logic, this probably works the same way as with the magic outfit from that one Halloween set.
    (The one with the panther transformation for males, and cat for females.)

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    I would've been shocked if they had been new bags.....
    -laments one of the next gachas comin'-

detail_2.jpg
    detail_3.jpg
    detail_4.jpg

Anyone feel they're channeling the new Cardcaptor Sakura anime for this one?
    TwelieSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Well, idk but I'm saving up gold for that sakura type outfit in that gacha.
    I have 4m right now. Nowhere near what they'll probably cost haha
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sherri wrote: »

Pretty sure they will cost like 40-60m :trollface:
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Sherri wrote: »

D: yea well what if we dont get it.. theres been a lot they have had out that we dont get..lol
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Those flowers look terrible.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Negumiko wrote: »
    plus there is a option to get a Floral Fairy pet that comes with a shopping bag. nice to see such a great pet return as it is very helpful when doing life skills. it is a great sale for new players that want a useful pet and the outfit.

About that...I was thinking of getting one. Does the gather speed stack with any other gather increase effects (like gather pots or music buffs)? Do you happen to know?

I'm pretty sure they stack, I generally get the floral fairy + harvest song+ Fleet Feet + Speed pot going when I'm shearing sheep, and they all seem to make a difference.

Do U notice a diff when ur stacking it with the speed tools? Or only when using vanilla? :o