Check out the patch notes for the July 16th update, P.E.T. Part 1: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23332/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dream House!

Comments

  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,760
    Posts: 2,814
    Member
    Conn wrote: »
    thought they'd at least be race neutral yknow
    kcyqlw.jpg
    You can barely see the house

    Use a Tin Potion, and you might be able to fit inside.
    HardmuscleSherri
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    I though it was just another April fool :p Thinking I was gonna get those poster board house then this happens :D
    38364e36-58db-480b-bc01-76c1fda700ce_zpsjfeqdrlh.jpg
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited April 1, 2018
    The transforms on login were an eye opener. -- I forgot about April Fools Day (I always forget), and while I would have loved to have an HCH style house in my Homestead (to sell things from), .. I think getting mad at Nexon and dumping on them for having fun is a really -removed- thing to do to.. -- have some couth .. people..

  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,945
    Posts: 885
    Member
    0efd5b0a77.jpg

    Yeah this was dumb. It wasn't even clever because they didn't show like silhouettes or anything. They had straight up pictures for the prizes and then just put garbage as the actual prize. I was hoping we would at least get a chair with the actual house or a 1x1 figure or something. Gold key btw lol
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Posts: 314
    Member
    Soll wrote: »
    I'm calling it, it's going to be cardboard houses

    You were damn right
    JazmynLiyeta
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Soll wrote: »
    I'm calling it, it's going to be cardboard houses

    You were damn right
    There's very few ways they could have known this. -- Guessing is not one of them. :smirk:

  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,760
    Posts: 2,814
    Member
    Cardboard, I thought they were made of wood, judging by the "behind" texture.

    Well, I won't argue much, let's meet halfway on this and say they're made out of:
    Woodboard
    HardmuscleSherriYuiko
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,890
    Posts: 786
    Member
    edited April 1, 2018
    You've heard of key-chains

    Now get ready for....
    B)
    ~
    key-chairs
    HardmuscleVeylaineMizukiHayamaRaishii
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,705
    Posts: 1,734
    Member
    vW7dhKH.jpg

    it's so CUTE! <3
    HardmuscleJazmynSherriMizukiHayamaSpiritikaVeylaine
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,360
    Posts: 633
    Member
    I got the 3rd key, it's so adorable, I love it *-*
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,300
    Posts: 2,571
    Member
    AzureRayne wrote: »
    im so freaken mad! yet i cant stop laughing! xD

    Pretty much me rn
    Conn wrote: »
    thought they'd at least be race neutral yknow
    kcyqlw.jpg
    You can barely see the house

    I mean, it's ur 'dream house'. xd
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,295
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    The first thing people do when a new post goes up is look at the date. So when you saw April 1st, your first thought SHOULD have been April fools. I can asure you that 99.99% of people all knew it was a joke. There is completely zero reason to get salty because of an april fools joke. Also the last update was chain slash, which was like 2 months ago. You can't expect a game to spit out content all the time. We already know g21 is coming out soon, have some patience, it's currently the 10th anniversary also.

    It's not the first thing I did, as I'm sure many others didn't as well. Chain slash was almost 4 months ago but okay. I guess you could argue that baltane missions were 3 months ago but that's still a pretty long time.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.

    Is some getting hurt from receiving a digital item? I don't think so.
    Is something getting lost? No, you're gaining something.
    Is something getting broken? See above.
    Is someone stealing something? See above, again.

    I don't think it's a good prank because all it did was get people interested in a potential update, then go "HAHA NO UR SOOOO DUMB" I'm not sour over the prank itself but it just made me think, we really haven't gotten any content updates in a while it's like pouring salt into a wound.


    Our last update bringing something new was in fact the update bringing the Mabiland Festia (10th Anniversary). Mere weeks ago. The last "Content" update was literally january, the last parts of a series of updates for chainslash and baltane missions. We're not even CLOSE to due for another content update at all. The earliest is now around 3-4 months, so it is literally around the corner. Not to mention the fact that the next update is LITERALLY the homestead housing update, guild war revamp, and hopefully auction board. Furthermore if you had any expectations when the event details stated Sunday, April 1st, I'm afraid we've never had content updates on the weekends, ever. I'd have to wrack my brain to remember a time when we got content maintenance on any day but Wednesday or Thursday, as that would be closing in on nearly a decade ago.

    Huh I didn't know you worked for nexon so you know what's coming out next. We also get news posts all the time, which is what I thought via the title they posted. I like the prank itself but the topic seemed to be of poor taste.

    Mabiland... New content.... 4Head

    Dan skills for chainblade isn't new content either, it's very minor buffs to mostly useless skills. The 2 extra baltane missions were nice, and I really like them but again, we got those over 2 months ago.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,500
    Posts: 881
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    The first thing people do when a new post goes up is look at the date. So when you saw April 1st, your first thought SHOULD have been April fools. I can asure you that 99.99% of people all knew it was a joke. There is completely zero reason to get salty because of an april fools joke. Also the last update was chain slash, which was like 2 months ago. You can't expect a game to spit out content all the time. We already know g21 is coming out soon, have some patience, it's currently the 10th anniversary also.

    It's not the first thing I did, as I'm sure many others didn't as well. Chain slash was almost 4 months ago but okay. I guess you could argue that baltane missions were 3 months ago but that's still a pretty long time.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.

    Is some getting hurt from receiving a digital item? I don't think so.
    Is something getting lost? No, you're gaining something.
    Is something getting broken? See above.
    Is someone stealing something? See above, again.

    I don't think it's a good prank because all it did was get people interested in a potential update, then go "HAHA NO UR SOOOO DUMB" I'm not sour over the prank itself but it just made me think, we really haven't gotten any content updates in a while it's like pouring salt into a wound.


    Our last update bringing something new was in fact the update bringing the Mabiland Festia (10th Anniversary). Mere weeks ago. The last "Content" update was literally january, the last parts of a series of updates for chainslash and baltane missions. We're not even CLOSE to due for another content update at all. The earliest is now around 3-4 months, so it is literally around the corner. Not to mention the fact that the next update is LITERALLY the homestead housing update, guild war revamp, and hopefully auction board. Furthermore if you had any expectations when the event details stated Sunday, April 1st, I'm afraid we've never had content updates on the weekends, ever. I'd have to wrack my brain to remember a time when we got content maintenance on any day but Wednesday or Thursday, as that would be closing in on nearly a decade ago.

    Huh I didn't know you worked for nexon so you know what's coming out next. We also get news posts all the time, which is what I thought via the title they posted. I like the prank itself but the topic seemed to be of poor taste.

    Mabiland... New content.... 4Head

    Dan skills for chainblade isn't new content either, it's very minor buffs to mostly useless skills. The 2 extra baltane missions were nice, and I really like them but again, we got those over 2 months ago.

    One doesn't have to work for nexon to know what is in KR. Given that the latest stream showed the g21 logo at the end of it, it is likley that we will get g21 in the few coming weeks. And one doesn't have to work for nexon to know that they never do updates on weekends. It's also April fools, the pranks and jokes come in all shapes and forms. You may think it's lame,but thousands of people enjoy the prank and knew it was going to be a prank.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,295
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    The first thing people do when a new post goes up is look at the date. So when you saw April 1st, your first thought SHOULD have been April fools. I can asure you that 99.99% of people all knew it was a joke. There is completely zero reason to get salty because of an april fools joke. Also the last update was chain slash, which was like 2 months ago. You can't expect a game to spit out content all the time. We already know g21 is coming out soon, have some patience, it's currently the 10th anniversary also.

    It's not the first thing I did, as I'm sure many others didn't as well. Chain slash was almost 4 months ago but okay. I guess you could argue that baltane missions were 3 months ago but that's still a pretty long time.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.

    Is some getting hurt from receiving a digital item? I don't think so.
    Is something getting lost? No, you're gaining something.
    Is something getting broken? See above.
    Is someone stealing something? See above, again.

    I don't think it's a good prank because all it did was get people interested in a potential update, then go "HAHA NO UR SOOOO DUMB" I'm not sour over the prank itself but it just made me think, we really haven't gotten any content updates in a while it's like pouring salt into a wound.


    Our last update bringing something new was in fact the update bringing the Mabiland Festia (10th Anniversary). Mere weeks ago. The last "Content" update was literally january, the last parts of a series of updates for chainslash and baltane missions. We're not even CLOSE to due for another content update at all. The earliest is now around 3-4 months, so it is literally around the corner. Not to mention the fact that the next update is LITERALLY the homestead housing update, guild war revamp, and hopefully auction board. Furthermore if you had any expectations when the event details stated Sunday, April 1st, I'm afraid we've never had content updates on the weekends, ever. I'd have to wrack my brain to remember a time when we got content maintenance on any day but Wednesday or Thursday, as that would be closing in on nearly a decade ago.

    Huh I didn't know you worked for nexon so you know what's coming out next. We also get news posts all the time, which is what I thought via the title they posted. I like the prank itself but the topic seemed to be of poor taste.

    Mabiland... New content.... 4Head

    Dan skills for chainblade isn't new content either, it's very minor buffs to mostly useless skills. The 2 extra baltane missions were nice, and I really like them but again, we got those over 2 months ago.

    One doesn't have to work for nexon to know what is in KR. Given that the latest stream showed the g21 logo at the end of it, it is likley that we will get g21 in the few coming weeks. And one doesn't have to work for nexon to know that they never do updates on weekends. It's also April fools, the pranks and jokes come in all shapes and forms. You may think it's lame,but thousands of people enjoy the prank and knew it was going to be a prank.
    the next update is LITERALLY the homestead housing update, guild war revamp, and hopefully auction board.

    I was replying to this mostly. We in NA know very well we might not even get this at all. I did enjoy the april fools stuff here, earlier I was mostly just expressing my dislike for this "tradition" in general. Sure I'm a bit salty because it's a bit of a sore spot they're poking fun at but it's not a big deal. I'm also aware we're getting g21 soon (next few weeks prob, I know spring break is soon for some people)
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,170
    Posts: 316
    Member
    I just wish it came in different colors.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,805
    Posts: 157
    Member
    Darn those GM tricking us like this,taking April Fools seriously huh,to think they are so "funny",then the future event we the players will get a "real" castle for homestead just you wait&see;I am not backing down of this called "Dream House" mumbo-jumbo!GAH!*Flips table*ノ(ಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. . . . . Alright,I calm down...┬─┬ノ( º _ º)ノ. . . Oh what am I thinking,I change my mind!GAH!*Flips table*ノ(ಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ P.S:Happy April Fools!
  • lostheavenlostheaven
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Well, I am holding hope this is not an April Fools' Joke. Feel free to call me an idiot. :p

    No not an idiot. Just very uhh cute to hope that Nexon would give up a way to make money.

  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,705
    Posts: 1,734
    Member
    RoyRed wrote: »
    (ಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ P.S:Happy April Fools!

    You mean Happy Easter Fools owo


  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,890
    Posts: 786
    Member
    When I was saying "mini houses", I really meant homestead mini houses, but this is just as funny. XD

    Especially the way it was drawn, truly priceless lolol. :) Thanks, @staff
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 48,605
    Posts: 7,456
    Member
    edited April 1, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    All I have to say is...

    Temporary housing.

    tenor.gif?itemid=5809487

    Welp looks like I was close enough! XD

    At least it's permanent.

    Honestly guys it's entertaining every year watching you guys get pissed. smhlol.