Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Items Desired in future gacha (Poll)

RezziRezzi
Mabinogi Rep: 720
edited May 11, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello everyone, So i heard some players say they would want Rank 1 (Production items) So i figured.. Why not make a Poll (probably was one before) i do not know, i am not going to search for it so making this to see what other players would want to see.

side notes:
1. A lot of players miss the production gacha you use to have nexon
2. you might as well keep spirits the same and add dyes cause wait is terrible
3. the cloaks honestly i am shocked was not a thing cause like its so nice ;;
4. the Lord mission enchants i honestly do not want in a gacha but i added it just because why not?
Ravngor89
  1. items most desired in future gacha34 votes
    1. Rank 1 Production items
       38% (13 votes)
    2. Lord mission enchants
       3% (1 vote)
    3. hooded cloaks (cape)
       59% (20 votes)
    4. Ego spirit dye to change color of (glow)
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    See this picture? It's dated on the 28th of May, 2011.

o8Z6mUZ.png

This was taken today:

MaMt2v9.png

In sixteen days' time, I will have had this spirit weapon for six years. Six years of waiting, hanging around with him equipped, and gifting him items, until he reached the highest level glow colour available to players. We're on the last stretch, it's so close, just a little more until r1 Awakening...

And now some pay2win fashionogi with no concept of patience or effort suggests we should just buy nice glow colours.

Thank goodness this thread will be ignored just like everything else in this forum.

PS I hope your spirit stays yellow forever
    Ravngor89AeolysAmesenpai
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Lol.
    Ravngor89
  • RezziRezzi
    Eralea wrote: »
    See this picture? It's dated on the 28th of May, 2011.

o8Z6mUZ.png

This was taken today:

MaMt2v9.png

In sixteen days' time, I will have had this spirit weapon for six years. Six years of waiting, hanging around with him equipped, and gifting him items, until he reached the highest level glow colour available to players. We're on the last stretch, it's so close, just a little more until r1 Awakening...

And now some pay2win fashionogi with no concept of patience or effort suggests we should just buy nice glow colours.

Thank goodness this thread will be ignored just like everything else in this forum.

PS I hope your spirit stays yellow forever

LOL
    for starters, i am not a fashionogi, my ego is maxed out and it seems like nexon has no intention of increasing the levels of ego. the reason i made the poll was for rank 1 production tools to be released in gacha. and if other items were not added it would not be a poll now would it?

As for the Pay 2 win Comment? what server are you in? cause in mine all the parties are buying equipment and materials (black dragon heart is 85mil) and Nexon puts notihng but Rank 1 items in gacha, made reforges, and have packages (Mabi is pay to win now)

P.S: instead of attacking others with accusations just don't post? and let the thread die?
    Greta
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Where's the "None of the above" option? Because I feel like gachas already spew out more than enough pointless stuff. Meanwhile certain outfits seem to have absolutely abysmal rates of being pulled for some reason...
    GretaAeolys
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    rank 1 productions tools PLEASE ( this includes fishing rods). I don't think they realize how much players would enjoy this and how popular certain ones would be

Weapon power pot (1 hour) with 1 trade limit or tradeable

S rank wavesweeper again... it's still too rare

long-lasting enchant or burn, heroic enchant or burn :'D ...I wish. lol

Namiri wrote: »
    Where's the "None of the above" option? Because I feel like gachas already spew out more than enough pointless stuff. Meanwhile certain outfits seem to have absolutely abysmal rates of being pulled for some reason...

they are going to put random 'fillers' in gachas no matter what, so it would be nice if they put new/better stuff instead of the same junk all the time and de-valuing it until it's almost trash (I'm looking at you, training pots)

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Eralea wrote: »

Eh... it can still work sort of... they can just make it where you can go back to past colors maybe? Which means you need to have at least reached that color already to go back to it. I'd love my ego to be green again even though it's capped at 50. but the green isn't even a very good green :( I want a lovely emerald green glow. It's something we'll never get but can dream about :D They could always make it where you have to be level 50 social on ego to 'dye' the glow color. it would give people something to work towards
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Arjune wrote: »
    they are going to put random 'fillers' in gachas no matter what, so it would be nice if they put new/better stuff instead of the same junk all the time and de-valuing it until it's almost trash (I'm looking at you, training pots)

I just said what I did because I was under the impression the OP was trying to get additional filler stuff added on top of the filler junk we already get. I mean if it's just replacing filler for a different kind of filler that's alright I guess. But not increasing the number of filler by adding more on top.
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Better yet, how about less gacha and putting more actual items into this game to craft through production means.
    Gakkuriaqua
  • NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Here's an idea,
    Do away with Gacha altogether, and provide a longer list of items that you can simply buy now, that changes every other week?

I mean if anything, this current "Wing Coin" event clearly shows their pants on head mindset towards the cash shop. Buying a bunch of stuff you don't want or need in order to purchase the item you actually may want is simply idiotic, Both in theory and practice. I know personally each time I've tossed money their way it's been on items I saw, liked, wanted and... Well... Bought then and there, no messing around with nearly impossibly small percentages, just straight up buy what I wanted and went back to the game

They could even put extinct equipment sets out for purchase as well,
    I know several elf players alone that would literally JUMP at the chance for an Arashi armor set or a Cursed Killer Sword

If your going to keep with the gacha spam than at least make it worthwhile, Something like each gacha purchased is a ticket to a weekly raffle, draw a number of winners per server, in which the winner gets to choose an item from the drop table.

At least that would be better than spending $60 and getting dyes and bugles
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Don't we already have Ego dyes? And first off, if we are attempting to wean value from an otherwise useless system by saying we are earning a "color", isn't that indication of a bigger problem?

For colors...WHO CARES?
  • RaintheswordRainthesword
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
    It was no surprise the fashion item (Cloak) is winning, gachapons should be purely fashion because the pay2win is cancer already.

(Rip Aussie Latency)
  • RezziRezzi
    edited April 2, 2018
    Lol you guys are hilarious.. Also Pay2win is always apart of mabinogi.. are you not buying Gacha? or buying it from players who buy gacha.. how is that not pay to win lol. Do you own premium, VIP, Buy Repairs packages, Reforges, Reforge packages, pets, partners its all pay to win..or is that not your concept is pay to win? yeah i would rather nexon spend more time on game efficiency than gacha, pets and event idea's but thats not going to happen now is it?, Rest, First aid, Mana shield, cooking etc, skills have yet to be uncapped.. and probably never will be as well as increase of Ego simply because they don't have any idea how to balance it out. Thats why i added the Ego (Glow) Color dye, Rank 1 production items would allow players to have better equipment being flooded.. but your minds simply can not understand that concept..yet you all buy rank 1 weapons and clothing from shops? which have no utility ... tails and other junk were simply added because it would not be a Poll otherwise now would it?

All of you are pay to win in some form or way.. might want to get off your high horse on that one...also if it was not for your contributions the game would probably have died long ago as well.. so clam your rage and simply add to the ideas vs raging like a couple of children.

P.S: I got my Celtic Control Bars made, so i do not really care for the Rank 1 production items anymore..but Thanks for the fun people, it was a good laugh xD.