Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10th Anniversary Extension: Let the Party Continue

EllukaElluka
in General Chat
Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if anyone else would want the anniversary event extended. It's the 10th Anniversary! A decade of Mabinogi! Surely, they can let it go on for just a little longer - right? For those who may have missed part of it, or those who just don't want the fun to end. For completionists who haven't collected all of the Thank You notes yet, or those who just really want to conquer the Cave of Trials.

And hey, maybe if enough of us request it, maybe the GMs will extend it!

Leave a comment saying why you'd want it extended too! Or why you don't!

Comments

• CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Unfortunately, I think out of all the events Mabi's had, this is one of the ones that are least deserving of being extended. The big reward that a lot of people saved coins for 3 weeks for was gone within hours, the best bag you can buy costs an outrageous amount of coins when you consider that it was a rather common drop in the event gacha Mabiland had 2 years prior, and they didn't even give the roulette board this year, where in past years you could win 100k just for spinning it. The cave of trials is really only something people try a few times, as it's pretty obvious where your limits are if you keep dying from the same boss. I did the thank you notes in half an hour, just use either kitchen dungeon or nowhere to run to get them to drop easily.

I don't mean to sound like a downer, but this Mabiland is very lack luster compared to past years. If you're worried about the bag space, I wouldn't fret too much. We got 10x10 personal shop bags just a few months ago as a login item, and bags have been in quite a few of their more recent events, including this current egg event which gives a 6x9 bag, so as long as you keep your eyes open you should be able to get bag space without much trouble.
    TairikuBlissfulkillSherriSphyra21SheenaRadiant DawnVaughan
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Whether or not I want to extend it would be up to if I can collect 4 more thank you notes tonight.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Nah. I'd rather have something new. I'm so tired of the current events lol
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    We should not really be in the business of meaningless extensions. If the East Coast was battered by storms and power outages? Sure. A mass login server failure? Yes. If an event is changed for important reasons? Yes.

Why extend every event on the notion that a few missed it? Otherwise, it would be permanent content.

If you keep dying to Lich or Queen, then your limits should be pretty obvious. The prize ratio is horrific, with a disappointing array of fodder prizes in the Anniversary box.

This event...is terrible. Not merely frustrating, just lacks any visible effort, and so heavily nerfed to the ground in content and prizes that I am actually disgusted

There's no point to any of these changes
    YangKoeteCarlize
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited April 4, 2018
    Looks like popularity contest ended early again

Edit: Looks like the glitch is the voting was extended because it was supposed to end last week and the quest is always a gltich.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I'd rather not have it extended.

Also why didn't they bring Rock, paper, scissors back?
    I wanted to get the titles(even though they aren't too great)
    It was also nice to have when you have to AFK for the daily coins.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited April 4, 2018
    Ranald & Ferghus needs a break as well. Give em time 2 sober up.

i795ad.jpg

nveiv8.jpg

Npc's are 2 drunk from all this festivities. They're speaking gibberish.
    Sherrioffwithyourheads
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I'd only like the cash shop sale of the anniv boxes to be extended so I can eat up those seals ;^c
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    NO THANKS. I had enough.
    Radiant Dawnoffwithyourheads
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    You mean more of this?
    GJXBKWd.jpg
    No thanks.
    CrimsọnGreta
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 5, 2018
    This trash event can be gone forever imo ... good riddance

All this crappy RNG can be gone forever as well. that would be nice... first it was drawstring pouch, then black bag, then the romantic rose clothes (which apparently were supposed to be gacha so the prizes would have been really extremely bad if they hadn't added them to the event boxes). It's getting old fast...
    Greta
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited April 5, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    This trash event can be gone forever imo ... good riddance

All this crappy RNG can be gone forever as well. that would be nice... first it was drawstring pouch, then black bag, then the romantic rose clothes (which apparently were supposed to be gacha so the prizes would have been really extremely bad if they hadn't added them to the event boxes). It's getting old fast...

I got the drawstring pouch22959efb31db0cc3cbb51bd87c761d9ca345e8e2_128.gif

But ya, I used all my luck on that so I couldnt get the black bag for the fishing event and this last one got raped by multi accounts :v
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 5, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    NO THANKS. I had enough.

Same.

But I hope the new attendance event has rebirth potions.

hue
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gaea wrote: »
    Same.

hue

On the first day, yes?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I could get a 11x11 shop bag, sure. I purchased a Lorna since I didn't have one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Same.

hue

On the first day, yes?

tenor.gif?itemid=5809487
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    I was very disappointed with the 10th anniversary event. I think with something that big they could have come up with something better than just replaying an old event
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Rhey wrote: »

i795ad.jpg

nveiv8.jpg

Can...can you let me know what item is showing up like that? Must squash da bugs
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Katherz wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

i795ad.jpg

nveiv8.jpg

Can...can you let me know what item is showing up like that? Must squash da bugs

psst katherz.. its in the image looks like a tanto
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 5, 2018
    Katherz wrote: »

looks like a Tanto to me

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Tanto