Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10th Anniversary Extension: Let the Party Continue

Comments

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Help, I cant read :notlikethis: LOL I'll forward it when I can reproduce it :)
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Katherz wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Ranald & Ferghus needs a break as well. Give em time 2 sober up.

i795ad.jpg

nveiv8.jpg

Npc's are 2 drunk from all this festivities. They're speaking gibberish.

Can...can you let me know what item is showing up like that? Must squash da bugs

It is definitely the Tanto. It may be the Yoshimitsu with the color palette being all white, but I doubt it. @Katherz
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ferghus, Ranald and Trefor are known to be prolific drinkers.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    @Katherz

Ya it's a tanto. Srry 4 late reply.
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Agreed on letting this subpar event go to the Shadow Realm. I know RNG is a factor, as reviled as it is, but when your event boxes turn up with nothing BUT scrub-tier potions, you know they've done something wrong. The Max Rabbit Evnt is shaping up to be the same too; common potions/gems should be nowhere near events like these.