Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is it finally time?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Maybe people will use less mods. :P

loooooool I highly doubt it.

Yeah I know, can't afford one of those dolls right? =P
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Speaking optimization, a few things would be nice....
    -New font (= less lag)
    -Displacement lag when using shooting rush, moving around using the blade wyvern trans, fighter skills
    -Auction board search; make it not automatically searching as you type
    -Auction board search bar able to be properly clicked into and removing select text manually

-Being able to remove select text, in the same fashion, for pet notes
    -Fixing the bard board search function where you have to go at the end of the board to search into the database (and maybe adding a report button for all those thieves, huh?)
    -Actually making the 'report player' function work
    (Auction house: some categories currently in misc. could have their own, like minigems, coupons, and crafting materials imo)
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Maybe people will use less mods. :P

loooooool I highly doubt it.

Yeah I know, can't afford one of those dolls right? =P

What dolls? o-o
  • Sephard3Sephard3
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    Everyone keeps saying charging strike displacement (which I've dealt with by clicking the target and waiting for my character to do a normal attack before I use spinning uppercut) but what about the real issue here: intermediate magic

Spamming Thunder? Can't even spellwalk around while your previous cast is hitting enemies. Ice Spear chaining? Have fun teleporting back to the same spot over and over every time an enemy explodes. Fireball? Not too big of an issue but still forces you to stop moving right before the fireball goes off.

Completely unbelievable that these skills undo your movement commands when they hit enemies.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Sephard3 wrote: »
    Everyone keeps saying charging strike displacement (which I've dealt with by clicking the target and waiting for my character to do a normal attack before I use spinning uppercut) but what about the real issue here: intermediate magic

Spamming Thunder? Can't even spellwalk around while your previous cast is hitting enemies. Ice Spear chaining? Have fun teleporting back to the same spot over and over every time an enemy explodes. Fireball? Not too big of an issue but still forces you to stop moving right before the fireball goes off.

Completely unbelievable that these skills undo your movement commands when they hit enemies.

Never had those issues. Send in a ticket?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Same. Or the guy has potato internet lel.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Greta wrote: »

i've had them...
    noticed it clearly when spamming thunder and ice spear in baltane nowhere to run
    my internet is not the best but it's not really potato either. i do live in NZ though so have really bad ping
    try spamming int magic with spellwalk on

fighter really does need fixing too, can't brush that off

for me, idk what people are meaning when they say rafting is broken
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Daktaro wrote: »

i've had them...
    noticed it clearly when spamming thunder and ice spear in baltane nowhere to run
    my internet is not the best but it's not really potato either. i do live in NZ though so have really bad ping

Oh, I experienced that I believe.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Daktaro wrote: »

i've had them...

All I do is spam Thunder, so if it's broken in more than one way I haven't seen it.
    In my case every about 1/10 enemies I try to hit will not allow the attack to happen, won't let me swap targets, cancel spells, etc. for about 30-45 seconds, effectively locking me from doing anything even though I'm within range to attack properly.
    Normally happens 2-3 times per raft, but almost guaranteed that it happens in the first 'batch'.
    Twelie