Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Omgosh! Omgosh! Omgosh! These new HS items!

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Greta wrote: »
    What is this? Show off your HS thread? :D

Why not? What about your homestead Greta? :) Pretty please? ^ ^
    Kensamaofmari
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    We still keep that blasted wasteland out there though.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited April 11, 2018
    Maia wrote: »
    I love all the trees lol distracts from the wasteland

lol ty.
    Fun fact: only tree(s) I have ever removed from my HS were orange trees (to move to my other elf's HS), extra twinkling snowflake trees, and Christmas trees. Last I counted there were about 140 trees in my HS. I knew from the moment we 1st got HSes that I wanted to make a forest ^^

Kinda turned into that huh? XDDD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »
    I love all the trees lol distracts from the wasteland

lol ty.
    Fun fact: only tree(s) I have ever removed from my HS were orange trees (to move to my other elf's HS), extra twinkling snowflake trees, and Christmas trees. Last I counted there were about 140 trees in my HS. I knew from the moment we 1st got HSes that I wanted to make a forest ^^

Kinda turned into that huh? XDDD

Too lazy to screenshot HS...
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Homesteads be nice
    tumblr_p73c49cLuv1s7pjzko3_1280.jpg
    More:
    tumblr_p73c49cLuv1s7pjzko5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p73c49cLuv1s7pjzko4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p73c49cLuv1s7pjzko1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p73c49cLuv1s7pjzko2_1280.jpg
    WolfandWolfSphyra21Radiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Mabi homesteads, true forest conservationists.
    WolfandWolfroastedpigSphyra21SollRadiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited April 14, 2018
    but ofc they stuck them in what looks to be a gacha
    I need at LEAST 3 of these wisteria trees ♥♥♥
    4111761.jpg

mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4886335

Here's the link to the probability chart: mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/prob.asp

There's 3 options in the blue bar at the top, the 2nd one is for the Homestead Spring Giftbox.The blue oval buttons on the right of the page are further breakdowns of probabilities within each reward tier/rank.
    Nx, plz don't stuff ours' full of random seeds, HS figures, and HS props/tools that we can already make ourselves.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Riddle me this; is it a tree made in the shape of a moon or a moon that happens to be made of a tree?

On another note, I wonder how that house thingy works. Is it a new house we can put on our homestead or is it a skin for a house already placed?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I bet these are going to be in gacha, lel.
    Radiant Dawn
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Riddle me this; is it a tree made in the shape of a moon or a moon that happens to be made of a tree?
    Aren't those both the same thing?
    "A cookie in the shape of a duck or a duck made from cookienessness."
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    these homestead items are in something called the Spring Garden Box which appears to be a hs item only gacha in mabi KR much like pet only gacha we have got in the past. hopefully we will get the Spring Garden Box the same way KR did instead of stuffing it with other crap and low drop rates.

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886331
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    HaHaa!! nice try nexon you aint finna break this f2p cherry. i see what you tryna do. think you slick.

on serious note here: i really like the house and them paintings. and even if they in gacha, let it be known i'll never leave your house if you have them x3 too pretty to leave
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    "* Wisteria house architecture set can be
    used when thehouse is mansion above 9th level of romantic farm, and the existing mansion will be upgraded to 'Wisteria house' when using it"
    WolfandWolf
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    That carasek adventure bag though wth were they thinking lol
    High crafting quality handicraft kits, black dragon hearts, CRKS, and all this other stuff lmao.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Negumiko wrote: »
    these homestead items are in something called the Spring Garden Box which appears to be a hs item only gacha in mabi KR much like pet only gacha we have got in the past. hopefully we will get the Spring Garden Box the same way KR did instead of stuffing it with other crap and low drop rates.

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886331

3ju8.gif

They rarely release stuff I want, but when they do, it's gacha.
    Sphyra21
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    jjeremy wrote: »

It's a semantic sort of riddle. The difference lies in the definitions. The definition of a moon is a natural satellite of a planet.

So a moon made of tree would still be a satellite of a planet regardless of what it is made of, since it is a moon.

But a tree in the shape of a moon isn't actually a moon (it just has the shape) and is therefore not a satellite of a planet.

Same with your ducks. A duck made from cookieness can still quack and demand food from a passerby, since it is a duck. A cookie that just happens to be in the shape of a duck can't quack, since it is just a cookie.

It's the similar to the difference between "I say what I mean and I mean what I say". ^ ^
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's the similar to the difference between "I say what I mean and I mean what I say". ^ ^

Then just say that.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited April 14, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

Then just say that.

It's just a semantic riddle; I meant no offense. I'm sorry.
    Opalthira wrote: »
    "* Wisteria house architecture set can be
    used when thehouse is mansion above 9th level of romantic farm, and the existing mansion will be upgraded to 'Wisteria house' when using it"

ahhhhh...guess I'm gonna need to upgrade to a mansion then. Thank you for the info Opal~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah well I am not upgrading unless I actually have the coupon. The mansion we currently have is too big and ugly.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

I guess it is. Make sure to take notes for whenever we get the KR homstead update.
    (That way you can send them an actual like on a calculated rankings board.)
    Or just be envious of them and move on.
    Sphyra21