Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Player looking for buddies

ZXChris93ZXChris93
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Mari Chat
Heyyo everyone!
So I had played Mabi from 2012 until roughly 2015, but left the game for real life obligations + my original guild falling apart. I had found out some old friends from that guild still play and said that I should come back, and because these wonderful people, along the amount of money i spent on this game made me obligated to play again CURSEYOUYUI, I decided to come back :D

But I have a empty wasteland of a friends list, so I'm also hoping I'd be able to look for some people to hang around in the game.
My IGN is ZXChris93 for those wondering.

Comments

• RastlinRastlin
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    i will add you. my ign is Sammybear, i started in 2012 but hit a snag on some quest and could not move on in game. so i have come back to play and have the same issue.