Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Private Academy Box

Comments

• ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    edited April 29, 2018
    Chakylin wrote: »
    Repeated items with a poor drop rate and a not so great garunteed item unless you're someone with x10 repair fees...yeah no. Screw this. We're probably not going to see this Sonata burn for like a year plus. If the rates and items are going to be this terrible, at least put the gachas back down to 1k a piece. I got 22 and got something MAYBE worth 2m out. 2m for $30? Awesome.

There was something about Nexon got fined pretty much because they are over all scamming us with the loot box/gachapons. They have their rates drops at a really low rate to the point where it was unfair to the players. :x.. They had to pay up for it. So knowing that, i kinda dont even want to touch the gachupons anymore of the drop rates are that bad.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-04-10-nexon-and-netmarble-fined-for-loot-box-practices

xD so yea- 0.5 % chance on getting your items you want from any gachapons.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited April 29, 2018
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    Repeated items with a poor drop rate and a not so great garunteed item unless you're someone with x10 repair fees...yeah no. Screw this. We're probably not going to see this Sonata burn for like a year plus. If the rates and items are going to be this terrible, at least put the gachas back down to 1k a piece. I got 22 and got something MAYBE worth 2m out. 2m for $30? Awesome.

There was something about Nexon got fined pretty much because they are over all scamming us with the loot box/gachapons. They have their rates drops at a really low rate to the point where it was unfair to the players. :x.. They had to pay up for it. So knowing that, i kinda dont even want to touch the gachupons anymore of the drop rates are that bad.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-04-10-nexon-and-netmarble-fined-for-loot-box-practices

Different scenario in a different game, with a different team in a different region, though not to say rates aren't BS.
    Also, the problem was the interpretation of equal odds, not that some odds were .5%.... if they said '1 piece has a .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of obtainment' but it was stated, it'd be fine.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    its not like your making less money from w/e buyers get out of gacha,....unless you are ONLY using that tactic to sell items*cough*

(tbh i just want OTHER payment option)
    *NEW*clothes bags-no gacha
    new pets- no gachas
    new hair and eyes- no gacha coupons
    renewed vip service- the vip service should be ur main source of free mmo income. tbh....

Then unerf the free events so their enjoyable and obtain back new players.
    unlimited gold paid festia tickets,-wasted mini games that pay and are enjoyable *tsk*
    no event character limiters, no per day amount on old renewed events. events didnt have all these limitations of how many times you could do it per day, and its gotten... "un-game/unplayable" remember... your a game. geewiz...

I know ppl dont want a bad mabi economy, or things that cant be predicted to happen, or issues to occur...
    But the gacha 1 way ticket marketing strategy, is bad.

WliaSoll
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Tayloreski wrote: »

Counterstrike I'm not surprised by, as FPS games are known as whale dumps for a reason. But Nexon... tsk tsk.
    Netmarble has recently done some poor smacking the Marvel fanbase with those loot crates in MFF, so it's also no surprise there.
    Honestly, Both companies have only brought themselves into the mud all by themselves.
    It's a wonder Mabinogi is still alive at this point.
    Unless of course, Nexon follows Nintendo's latest ACPC example of the star rating system, and jumble a massive list of items under each category.
    (And still get away with garbage rates.)
    TheDumbOne
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Omg i did the gacha. 45 gachas. Literally the best thing i got was 2 lucky red stones. This is by far the worst gacha i've ever done. Jesus christ, im upset right now but ill get over it, just wow tho, horrible rates. Step up ur game nexon zzz
    Wlia
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I know this gacha is an oof when I look at the gacha page, glance down the list, and never really look at it again or even consider to buy it. Oof! Like, what happened?
    Wlia
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited April 30, 2018
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Wlia wrote: »
    sigh..every gacha i lately see is less and less interesting for me to even bother to try...
    the pet is cute but not worth 70 bucks
    i dont mind blasting 500 euros on nexon but not for this
    make player version of goddess morrigan dress than il be interested.

No... I personally think the goddess' dresses should be kept to them only because its what makes them unique from players, especially as gods.

if nexon wants money they need to add something i want and not things that are just bland and boring especialy with the lamost rates the gacha has. And unique ? the only thing i found unique on Morrigan is the fact that she has animated hair xD
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Wlia wrote: »
    if nexon wants money they need to add something i want and not things that are just bland and boring especialy with the lamost rates the gacha has. And unique ? the only thing i found unique on Morrigan is the fact that she has animated hair xD

I get that.
    Morrighan's dress is one of the few NPC outfits that hasn't been made into one players can wear, so in that aspect it is unique.
  • KanomukaKanomuka
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Katherz wrote: »
    Kedalia wrote: »
    Will there be an option to buy the horses separately? Can you at least answer that for us?

We will consider the option of buying the horses separately thank you for the suggestion.

This is the type of reply we should see more of. I'm sure the majority of us appreciate it.
    Peloi
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    And we wonder why we get a "Mabinogi is dying" thread once a month.
    31183428_718887474901717_3851022000063512576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9ab70a82718e161d9d50f37e901880a8&oe=5B4EE9DE
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
    hqdefault_zpspt3nu5g3.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    SoraHakuDA wrote: »

Stradegy?

Ok. Lol.
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
    Greta wrote: »

Stradegy?

Ok. Lol.
    Sorry for the spelling errors. Even though i'm fluent in english, i don't know most of the grammar. x'D
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Greta wrote: »

Stradegy?

Ok. Lol.
    Sorry for the spelling errors. Even though i'm fluent in english, i don't know most of the grammar. x'D

Same here- i actually read that the way you intended as well and did not catch the misspelling until Greta pointed it out.. Lol
    SoraHakuDA
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    The same gacha practice with even low % of good items, not buying it.
    Could be possible to release the stallions later (a week after first announce?), cause that's all I'm interested.
    If not, no pets alone, totally loot-grubbing, SAD!