Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

looking for friends/ help with 4 person dungeon

RastlinRastlin
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Guild and Party Recruitment
I am returning to the game from when i played in 2012. i reason i stopped playing is because i had issues with some of the quest and could not get people to help finish them. i need some friends to help with the PRICE OF LOVE quest and someone will to answer questions if i have any.

My IGN is Sammybear just add me or post here and i will add you

Comments

• KemalyKemaly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    edited April 19, 2018
    Adding soon :)
    Rastlin
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    Rebound is a good guild. Next time they open recruitment you could look into them.

Electrolytes is open now, so until Rebound reopens their recruitment you could look into us. ⚡❤ Feel free to leave a message with our leader!
    Rastlin