Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The sound of rain ingame creeps me out

Comments

• OneConfusedMilletianOneConfusedMilletian
    Mabinogi Rep: 445
    I always thought it was supposed to be wind howl.

I'm one of those people who really latches onto the sound, even if it's faint. It's like how a tune will stick out when played over white noise. I do find it kinda annoying after playing for some time too, but by then I'll just mute enivronment sounds and play my own music instead. I think it's worth keeping for nostalgia's sake.
    CrimsọnWolfandWolfOrangeGel
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    At one point in my life I listened to rain soundbytes as white noise and I recall one that had a similar sound. Maybe it's the same one.