Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

bowling ball design

eldraiseldrais
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
edited May 2, 2018 in Art Creations
My mabinogi bowling ball with my avatar character on it.

c7s7tNw.jpg

HJXfvFQ.jpg
DANIartsBerryswirlPankooda

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    That's super freaking cool!
    Sadly, i believe you're in the wrong section of the thread to be posting that o:
    This thread would be better in either General Chat http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/general

OR Town Squire http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/town-square

But still, that's super cool, I rarely bowl to begin with, but I would've done the same when it came to designs c: so nice job.
    eldrais
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Ermagawd you make me so honoreddddd

Its so cool and cuutee!!!

♥♥
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    ?_? Is this not a fan creation?
    They were previously asking if it was okay to have their Milletian designed onto a bowling ball in a separate thread, if I remember correctly.

Beyond that, nice bowling ball! Hope you had fun with it! ^_^
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Fluorette wrote: »
    They were previously asking if it was okay to have their Milletian designed onto a bowling ball in a separate thread, if I remember correctly.

Yes, while it is CONSIDERED a fan creation, this thing would be more in the other threads, mainly because the "fan creation" thread has mainly "selling this!" "free art for that!"

while the town square and the other thing i mentioned, would most likely have something like this in it.
    Make sense? o:
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    That's really cool!
    DANNYdani wrote: »

Yes, while it is CONSIDERED a fan creation, this thing would be more in the other threads, mainly because the "fan creation" thread has mainly "selling this!" "free art for that!"

while the town square and the other thing i mentioned, would most likely have something like this in it.
    Make sense? o:

No Fan creation is for things like hey look at what I made it's not just for selling art, cause you know hey I'm a fan of mabinogi and I made this. Cause several people post things like art to show in this thread and videos as well so they fine posting it here.
    Berryswirl
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    That's really cool!
    DANNYdani wrote: »

Make sense? o:

No Fan creation is for things like hey look at what I made it's not just for selling art, cause you know hey I'm a fan of mabinogi and I made this. Cause several people post things like art to show in this thread and videos as well so they fine posting it here.

Understandable, i'm just saying since i don't often see that, i'm not complaining that it's in this section, i'm legit just saying .-.