Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking to play with anyone

AkiyuAkiyu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
edited May 11, 2018 in Alexina Chat
Hi there, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place. I tried looking for a welcome forum but didn't see one, but maybe I'm just blind lol
I haven't downloaded Mabinogi yet but I'm interested in playing. I would kinda be bored just playing by myself though, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to play with me? I'm completely new, so I'd like for someone to show me around and teach me things. I'll also be streaming. c:

I'm very casual and I tend to hop from one mmo to another so I don't know if I will be a long term Mabi player but I'd still enjoy playing with someone
Also, can anyone tell me what the most populated server is? I want to join a populated one.

EDIT:
Hi guys, sorry for the way late response. When I initially tried making this thread, it wouldn't let me because I was new. I figured the thread was never created in the first place, so I hadn't checked in a few days. :P I'm happy a lot of people are willing to show me around! I actually decided to make a character on Alexina, so I'll add all of you who are from that server. My username is Akihina for anyone who is interested. Thank you! c:

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited May 7, 2018
    Akiyu wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place. I tried looking for a welcome forum but didn't see one, but maybe I'm just blind lol Kind of. Ideally you'd post it under [Server] General Chat, but seeing as how you haven't picked one yet, 'Help' would probably be the best section. Not to use them as a crutch, but the forum mods move threads into the correct areas.
    I haven't downloaded Mabinogi yet but I'm interested in playing. I would kinda be bored just playing by myself though, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to play with me? Lewd. Forsrs, there's quite a few people in the 'Help'/[Server] General Chat areas that'd be willing to give you a hand/information/items. Joining a Guild is normally the best way to get a feel for the game, and there's a bunch of active ones to choose from. Your best friend -information wise- will be the wiki.

I'm completely new, so I'd like for someone to show me around and teach me things. I'll also be streaming. c: See above. GL with the streaming, it can't really do anything but add to the experience.

I'm very casual and I tend to hop from one mmo to another so I don't know if I will be a long term Mabi player but I'd still enjoy playing with someone. Even most older players are on-again, off-again with this game. It's something that sees just enough updates to be interesting, but also tends to give you choice paralysis once you get to be a high enough level. In any case, there's always something to do.
    Also, can anyone tell me what the most populated server is? I want to join a populated one. The answer based off of this question only, and regardless of any other criteria, is going to be Alexina. Bit a' server wars, y' see.

Bolded text is my writing.
    Akiyu
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Akiyu wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place. I tried looking for a welcome forum but didn't see one, but maybe I'm just blind lol
    I haven't downloaded Mabinogi yet but I'm interested in playing. I would kinda be bored just playing by myself though, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to play with me? I'm completely new, so I'd like for someone to show me around and teach me things. I'll also be streaming. c:

I'm very casual and I tend to hop from one mmo to another so I don't know if I will be a long term Mabi player but I'd still enjoy playing with someone
    Also, can anyone tell me what the most populated server is? I want to join a populated one.

Hiya I'd totally be happy to show you around and run some stuff with you. I'm also happy to show you the ropes and give you some tips/advice as you play. Hopefully you'll want to stick around! I think that's mostly what us veteran players hope for.

Also, the reason there's no 'welcome forum' is each "server" for mabinogi has their own section. For example, I'm on the Tarlach server, so if you'd want to play with me you'd have to make an account, then create a character on the Tarlach server. Let me know if you'd like to join me I can add you and we can have some fun then!
    Akiyu
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Yes, Tarlach server. You will find many helpful players on Tarlach (to be honest there's helpful players on all servers). If you choose us (Tarlach, the best server) feel free to add me Ktty. I'm always helping out new players.
    Akiyu
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I'd wanna help but i am under qualified and i'm on all servers with this name.
    Akiyu
  • AlphaofallwolvesAlphaofallwolves
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    edited May 8, 2018
    If you decide to come to Alexina, add GSInstinct, Im always happy to help. As from what I usually see Alex has the most people on it, followed by Tarlach I think.
    Akiyu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    If you decide to come to Alexina, add GSInstinct, Im always happy to help. As from what I usually see Alex has the most people on it, followed by Tarlach I think.

LOL. Tarlach is the LEAST populated server.
    Akiyu
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Join Alexina

My IGN is Zuomo on Alexina.
    I'll hang out and stuff when I'm on.
    Akiyu
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    What guys are you talking about? Fergus server is most populated one and we even have free reforges in here >:)
    Akiyu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I'm surprised Greta didn't insert. "Oh hello to this thread again"
    Akiyu
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I'm in Alexina if you want, I can help you level when I'm not busy

~link911
    Akiyu
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Hey there I'm on Mabi server by the name of starchain, get on almost daily so we could hang together sometime
    Akiyu
  • AkiyuAkiyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Hi guys, sorry for the way late response. When I initially tried making this thread, it wouldn't let me because I was new. I figured the thread was never created in the first place, so I hadn't checked in a few days. :P I'm happy a lot of people are willing to show me around! I actually decided to make a character on Alexina, so I'll add all of you who are from that server. My username is Akihina for anyone who is interested. Thank you! c:
  • JackedMonkeyJackedMonkey
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Having friends is what makes the game fun pls add me when you can my IGN: Praetorien

PS. this is for anyone :3