Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Little Orphan Alyn Event

Comments

• DueFussDueFuss
    Mabinogi Rep: 755
    Welp, my Easel was upgraded to an... ....Easel. >_>
  • DueFussDueFuss
    Mabinogi Rep: 755
    Hmmm.....

I'm doing one of those three bonus missions for the fourth time. Can't complain. More gold, more AP. Wonder if i can earn another Quilted Memories...
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited May 8, 2018
    So I guess I miscalculated? I just found out that the "bonus mission" takes an extra 3 days or something right? Wish it had been listed on the event page. Can't finish event now :( would love an extension and clarification but probably won't get one
    KemalylilblkroseWolfandWolf
  • ColaRainColaRain
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    TNinja wrote: »
    Wow ok. First I'm given Musical part, and now I'm getting that one again.

Rua part is the worst, by the fact that Rua is on a timer.

ikr! By "reminisce" I thought it meant to have us to repeat each career path once, I didn't expect having to repeat the musical track twice.

P.S. Typing this as I am waiting for Rua to show up at the bar =/
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    What ever happened to the Miss Match title?
  • KemalyKemaly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Maia wrote: »
    So I guess I miscalculated? I just found out that the "bonus mission" takes an extra 3 days or something right? Wish it had been listed on the event page. Can't finish event now :( would love an extension and clarification but probably won't get one

I'm one day away from finishing the third path, if I can't finish the last quest in one day, then the event really needs to be extended.
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    edited May 8, 2018
    Has anyone answered what time this event ends- because, "Thursday, May 10, Before Maintenance" is not very clear or informative.

Last time an event said 'Before Maintenance', it meant 00:00 PST/Early Ass Morning...
    (Causing me to miss out turning in my attendance points)
    Is it May 10 in the morning or EXACTLY when it hits May 10?

Please just put down hours, Nexon;;
    I don't know when they usually do maintenance (it's been a while for me)
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited May 8, 2018
    lilblkrose wrote: »

Before maintenance is generally before 7:00 A.M. PST.
    lilblkrose
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    Fluorette wrote: »
    lilblkrose wrote: »

Before maintenance is generally before 7:00 A.M. PST.

So early morning... welp, at least I can finish overnight; I think... Thanks!
  • RaidaRaida
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    edited May 9, 2018
    Can't finish the event, Alyn is no longer in her spot due to finishing up the main event so I can't do the last day royal guard event quest. Due to a missing Alyn npc that I need to speak with to get that quilted memories 2nd title. never mind clicked the item in inventory and it shows up as her. that was rather confusing.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Raida wrote: »
    Can't finish the event, Alyn is no longer in her spot due to finishing up the main event so I can't do the last day royal guard event quest. Due to a missing Alyn npc that I need to speak with to get that quilted memories 2nd title. never mind clicked the item in inventory and it shows up as her. that was rather confusing.

There's a message that shows up on your screen telling you to do this.

f3702b6e55.png
  • LumieruLumieru
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    There is not enough time to finish this event. I'd need one more day to be able to. This sucks. x-x
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    What ever happened to the Miss Match title?
    they got the name/translation wrong, it’s actually “Quilted Memories”
    listed stats wrong too, it’s actually +10 str +10 dex +100 stam +3 music buff
    do all 3 job quests 5 times each, then do the reminisce quest 3 times to get it
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Lumieru wrote: »
    There is not enough time to finish this event. I'd need one more day to be able to. This sucks. x-x

I am in the same boat. Literally tomorrow I could finish it for the Quilted Memories title. Event resets 10AM EST, and Maint is 10am EST. I'm not happy, lol.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Berryswirl wrote: »

I am in the same boat. Literally tomorrow I could finish it for the Quilted Memories title. Event resets 10AM EST, and Maint is 10am EST. I'm not happy, lol.

Samesies, curse Rua and her fickle attendance. :P
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Berryswirl wrote: »

Samesies, curse Rua and her fickle attendance. :P

Yo, mates, I hope you're still on because it HAS reset.... one more day for another 6 hrs.
  • Treeson790Treeson790
    When you though Alyn's figurine would finally be in your hand after completing all those jobs but then you see the bonus mission's requirement ;-;
  • Treeson790Treeson790
    When you though Alyn's figurine would finally be in your hand but then you sees the bonus mission's requirement ;-;