Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Noble Hanbok Shopping Bags

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 10, 2018 in Vault
Dress like a Noble with the brand new Noble Hanbok Shopping Bags! Each bag comes with the Noble Hanbok set and a Noble Whisper Whistle. If that isn't enough, then grab a Bell Fox or Ronin Shopping Bag. These bags will only be here for a limited time, so check out the full details here!

mbw-1172-180507-hanbok-shopping-bag-header_590x165.png

New Noble Hanbok Shopping Bags

Sale Dates: Thursday, May 10, After Maintenance - Thursday, May 31, Before Maintenance

lmLP9eH.png

Noble Hanbok Shopping Bag Details

The outfits in the Noble Hanbok Shopping Bag come in set colors, but can be dyed. Every bag contains a Noble Whistle that will cause everyone around you to bow down when played. Each outfit contains a special idle animation perfect for a noble!

Noble Hanbok Shopping Bag (M) Contents:

• Noble Hanbok Top Bun Ribbon Wig (M)
  • Noble Hanbok Outfit (M)
  • Noble Hanbok Shoes (M)
  • Noble Whisper Whistle

Noble Hanbok Shopping Bag (F) Contents:

• Noble Hanbok Braided Ribbon Wig (F)
  • Noble Hanbok Outfit (F)
  • Noble Hanbok Shoes (F)
  • Noble Whisper Whistle

Discounted Ronin Shopping Bag Sale

Sale Dates: Thursday, May 10, After Maintenance - Thursday, May 31, Before Maintenance

aoYNnFE.png

Ronin Shopping Bag Details

The outfits in the Ronin Shopping Bag come in random colors, but can be dyed. They feature an intense idle animation which taunts your enemies with a glistening sword.

Ronin Shopping Bag (F) Contents:

• Ronin Outfit (F)
  • Ronin Shoes (F)
  • Ronin Wig (F)

Ronin Shopping Bag (M) Contents:

• Ronin Outfit (M)
  • Ronin Glove (M)
  • Ronin Shoes (M)
  • Ronin Wig (M)

Discounted Bell Fox Shopping Bag Sale

QqrC1s6.png

Bell Fox Shopping Bag Details

The outfits in the Bell Fox Shopping Bag come in random colors, but can be dyed. Become one with your inner fox with the special idle animation of the Bell Fox Outfits!

Bell Fox Shopping Bag (F) Contents:

• Bell Fox Ornament
  • Bell Fox Outfit (F)
  • Bell Fox Gloves (F)
  • Bell Fox Shoes (F)

Bell Fox Shopping Bag (M) Contents:

• Bell Fox Ornament
  • Bell Fox Outfit (M)
  • Bell Fox Gloves (M)
  • Bell Fox Shoes (M)
TheDumbOne

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    The Noble Hanbok outfits are VERY nice looking! I can't wait to get one!!
    Twelie
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Finally a new outfit bag \o/ last was like about a year ago
  • LumieruLumieru
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited May 10, 2018
    -nevermind-
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    I’m SUPER hyped for the new Hanbok Shopping Bags. I love traditional Korean clothing. I’ll definitely pick up both male and female bags, as well as some of the discounted bags! I’m so grateful that the hanbok outfits weren’t in gacha because ever since I saw the KR release I knew I must have them. uwu
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited May 10, 2018
    Is the Noble Whisper Whistle a pet Or an accessory item?
    Kiruah
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Ohh! These are cute!! and a shopping bag! Im so excited!
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Apparently Noble Whisper Whistle forces an animation. Can we get gif of that animation please? :O
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Falmosta wrote: »
    Apparently Noble Whisper Whistle forces an animation. Can we get gif of that animation please? :O
    Here you go, hope it's good enough. Thank you and sorry for the lovely player I used as an example.
    giphy.gif
    IyasenuFalmostaSherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Here you go, hope it's good enough. Thank you and sorry for the lovely player I used as an example.
    giphy.gif

Oh, it's a WHISTLE instrument.
    Like those instruments that make everyone nearby perform a Gesture.

That's kinda neat.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited May 10, 2018
    really neat to see more outfit bags, especially seeing how we just had the urban bags. got meself a hanbok and ronin bag (F). kinda jealous of the male hanbok idle, seeing how it has a fan, but the cuteness of the female outfit makes up for that
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    too bad you didnt bring back the theatrical troupe outfit.... im very happy shopping bags are happening again! - maybe buy one of them for my partners- etc. (or get the whistle) - still, its been AWHILE since ive seen a clothes bag. so im excited.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Outfit bag!
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Nice sale! I bought all the bags with the exception of Bell Fox (M), and bought a second Noble Hanbok (M) bag. Some of the bags will be gifts to my guild members.
    TheDumbOne
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    -when you hear ppl finally having fun purchasing- the sweet sweet sound of satisfactory and enjoyment to purchase :>
    Darkpixie99
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Oh, it's a WHISTLE instrument.
    Like those instruments that make everyone nearby perform a Gesture.

That's kinda neat.

Whistle instrument released...
    At a time when everyone is afk...
    For a phoenix egg event...

tenor.gif?itemid=4905592

PERFECTO.
    Sherri