Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Phoenix Egg Hatching Event

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I voted no simply because this isn't the first time this event came out. It comes out every single year. So I just expect it now. Plus I personally don't mind leaving my computer on. I just do other things. Like go to work, watch videos, read etc,

Having to stay logged in on a Memory Hog for 10 hours is overtaxing on any computer. I have two fans blowing on my laptop. Desktops can vary a bit in performance, but generally speaking neither is optimal.
    TheDumbOneGretaCDMarilImaizumiKrissyPootel
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    yeah 10 hours is a lil much, specially when its full of potions... i waited for a 600hp pot... plus it is hot....i get 30 mins..i dont get anything above 30 mins.... for a waiting event were you constantly need to be aware of your situation
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited May 11, 2018
    Oh hey same event that I saw 6 years ago in 2012. Rewards are better, event still trash.
    TheDumbOne
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    *right-clicks egg, pushes "Destroy" button*

Not worth the time.
    Radiant DawnCDMarilTHICCthighssavelivesKiruahImaizumipawcalypse
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    Shaeli wrote: »
    *right-clicks egg, pushes "Destroy" button*

Not worth the time.

pretty much this. i just cant leave computer running idly for that long. if its an afk event. i just want to do it and be done with it. and besides anything can happen within those 10 hours soo there's that too but uh props to the people that makes the time to do this event. hats off to you guy o/
    KrissyPootel
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Sounds suspiciously like an excuse to run an unauthorized mining operation.
    CDMarilTHICCthighssavelivespawcalypse
  • AulivianAulivian
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    At this time of year in SoCal, it's hot. With this event, trying to get to 10 hours overnight (the coolest time of the day!) turned my house into an oven. My dog wasn't happy, I wasn't happy, no one was happy--and I don't have AC, so my poor dog kept giving me this look like, "Hey, you know you're stupid, right?"

At least I only had to do that once. Other than that, I think it's nice that you can get the "good" prizes even with the lowest-level box. :-)
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Maybe a solution would of been to do a point system/coin system again? Then you can exchange for what you would like? They could place a limit to 1 per account if need be?
    YangKoetepeloisan
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Sounds suspiciously like an excuse to run an unauthorized mining operation.

i think they try to using our internet to mining some bitcoin
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited May 11, 2018
    Aulivian wrote: »
    At this time of year in SoCal, it's hot. With this event, trying to get to 10 hours overnight (the coolest time of the day!) turned my house into an oven. My dog wasn't happy, I wasn't happy, no one was happy--and I don't have AC, so my poor dog kept giving me this look like, "Hey, you know you're stupid, right?"

At least I only had to do that once. Other than that, I think it's nice that you can get the "good" prizes even with the lowest-level box. :-)

Probably time to move to SSD's and such. I know the liquid cooling towers are crazy.....and can get crazy expensive too. Other than that....You can makeshift old school where people attached a box fan to their computer :D

20a7zhw.jpg
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    and no phoenix knight armor........
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 11, 2018
    Screenshot URL is overloaded as per usual, need to find myself a new free screenshot service.
    Anywho, here's the link to the mini pet.
    Comes with the free pet book, and there's a giant to compare it with next to me.

*edit*
    Got him on my second finest, and the HS phoenix mini fig on one of my fine boxes.
    The rates seem legit... or better.
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    I got 2 bloody gems from my 2 Finest boxes. e_e

Done with trying. I'm not jeopardizing my laptop for this.
    BlissfulkillSakura2503pawcalypse
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited May 12, 2018
    I'm not afking for 10 hours for junk items cause my luck is always garbage.
    This event has Never been worth doing.

Only reason I'm still even logging in at this point is for the event where you just afk for like an hour or so for notes, cause I want that cherry blossom pond HS item <3
    Sakura2503Radiant Dawnstarkiller1286pawcalypse
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited May 12, 2018
    First two finest boxes gave me a x2 all exp pot for a day (no timer, which is awesome) and a perfect skill reset capsule, I have nothing to derank so I just dropped that one.

My computer runs really cool, so I'll spam that event and hopefully get the pet and title. I'd rather have the title though.
    Screenshot URL is overloaded as per usual, need to find myself a new free screenshot service.
    Anywho, here's the link to the mini pet.
    Comes with the free pet book, and there's a giant to compare it with next to me.

*edit*
    Got him on my second finest, and the HS phoenix mini fig on one of my fine boxes.
    The rates seem legit... or better.

Thought it was a mountable.... still really adorable, I want it more now :D
    Darkpixie99
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited May 12, 2018
    Got the Leaf Dancer 2nd title last night! Woot! Honestly, I didn't think I would get it at all this event. Now if it'll just give me the mini thunderbird whistle....

Oops forgot to say which box I got it from: Finest gift box
    WolfandWolfBlissfulkillArjunepawcalypse
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    If you're just after the parrot and/or the new title, the two hours wait for the flower bouquet event will give you enough points for the plain box. I don't know that better boxes possess a better chance at any of these items, and the Fine box has a clothing set, which means that one has less of a chance to get you what you want. Since I already have the Phoenix's Witness title, and the earmuffs and the sword, with enchants, I can just get the plain box while I'm waiting to see if Luke gets the girl or flames out espectacularly.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Got the Leaf title from my first Finest box last night.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Got the Leaf title from my first Finest box last night.

Dammm U LUCKY!! Only thing I've gotten so far is the Phoenix earmuffs.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    and no phoenix knight armor........

Phoenix Knight Outfit is listed under the Fine Gift Box (not sure if that's what you were looking for)