Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Noble Hanbok Shopping Bag!

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 12, 2018

I have one of my dear friends to thank for this outfit :) I think it's quite cute... though I'm not a huge fan of the shoes, and I would like the wig more if it didn;t have the headdress on the forehead ^^
    MizukiHayamaHarukariKttyRadiant DawnAerenpeloisanNevine
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Arjune wrote: »

I have one of my dear friends to thank for this outfit :) I think it's quite cute... though I'm not a huge fan of the shoes, and I would like the wig more if it didn;t have the headdress on the forehead ^^

Are they platform sandals? 10/10
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 13, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Are they platform sandals? 10/10

Geta sandals.... so technically yes

Summer-Sandals-Japanese-Geta-Wooden-Clogs-Slippers-Cosplay-Mens-Bench-Geta-SandalsFlat-Heel-Cosplay-Flip-Flops.jpg_640x640.jpg

ofc they made the female ones look more stylish

Wooden-Clogs-High-Heel-Platform-10CM-Japanese-Geta-Sandals-Flip-Flops-Slippers-Cosplay-Unisex-Casual.jpg

like that
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    15g5fgy.jpg

I fall in love with it. Not sure what to do with the gold trim, either dye or leave it?
    AerenGretaMizukiHayama
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Royalty wrote: »
    15g5fgy.jpg

I fall in love with it. Not sure what to do with the gold trim, either dye or leave it?

I like the gold trim, so i just left it to be.
    peloisanHelsa
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    Really happy it came out as an outfit bag and gave me an excuse to wear this tail again <3

2dloqd2.jpg
    peloisanRoyaltyRadiant DawnArjuneMizukiHayamaxKouta
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited May 14, 2018
    uNRtZuc.png

Somehow, I feel like I resemble more of a tengu with that headdress... I really like the dress and how it came out with my colors (now if only I still had my tuan wings qq)
    GretaMizukiHayama
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited May 16, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »
    Oh, I got my set for 5m on Alexina, not sure if that is too much for a set, but I would have not payed 9m tbh.

They're asking 6mil for just the dress atm here. People just being greedy is all it is. Really nice limited anime x-over outfits don't sell for that much and they will never be released again. These will be eventually so there's no reason for the crazee prices. I'll probably just wait until they're re-released later on.

I don't even think the wait for a re-release is needed. Usually the shopping bag outfits go down in prices after a few days from what I have seen due to either being too many purchased, or just people not paying that huge amount for the clothes.
    6m for just the dress seems a bit too much.
    I hope you find a decent priced one. If you do i'd love to see it here.

You just have to lookout for people holding party ads for them and be willing to at least attempt a negotiation. Someone was selling the whole ensemble for 5m and I negotiated them down to 4m.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Ktty wrote: »
    YAY!!!! found someone to sell me the outfit set and only for 3.5mil!! I'm soooo happy now!!!

Edit: Added a screen o me chillin in my new outfit!! (Didn't dye it though)
    mabinogi_2018_05_13_002.jpg

someone wanted to be painted like one of their french girls. gotta work on the facial expression though
    MizukiHayamaKtty