Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Sound of Spring HS items

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited May 12, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I want those purple flowers from avon.

I want the magic craft pot and the engineering table on my homestead.

I've been dreaming of that for a looooong time. It really would be nice to have those. After all we have everything else. Why not those too?

they'd need to be pretty expensive to make because there's only 1 spot for each in game.

Maybe for the magic pot it could be something like

*100 intact shyllien
    *10 mutants
    *20 sasquatch hearts
    *20 special firewood
    *20 mithril bars
    *100 homestead stones
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

I've been dreaming of that for a looooong time. It really would be nice to have those. After all we have everything else. Why not those too?

they'd need to be pretty expensive to make because there's only 1 spot for each in game.

*100 intact shyllien
    *10 mutants
    *20 sasquatch hearts
    *20 special firewood
    *20 mithril bars
    *100 homestead stones

No way, that's too expensive.

It should be similar to the Paint Mixing Cauldron, just with some Magic Craft ingredients added in.

Something like

*10 Iron Plates
    * 20 Mysterious Herb Powder
    * 10 Enchanted Firewood
    * 30 Homestead Stones

Gets the point across and is reasonably priced for the purpose it serves.

The Engineering Workbench would be a more "Engineer" version of the Carpentry Workbench that was somewhat-recently added.

* 15 Wood Boards
    * 1 Spanner
    * 1 Engineering Hammer
    * 5 Spin Gears
    * 20 Hillwen
    * 30 Homestead Stones

That's also reasonable in cost, and would add another use for Spin Gears.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 13, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »

*100 intact shyllien
    *10 mutants
    *20 sasquatch hearts
    *20 special firewood
    *20 mithril bars
    *100 homestead stones

No way, that's too expensive.

It should be similar to the Paint Mixing Cauldron, just with some Magic Craft ingredients added in.

Something like

*10 Iron Plates
    * 20 Mysterious Herb Powder
    * 10 Enchanted Firewood
    * 30 Homestead Stones

Gets the point across and is reasonably priced for the purpose it serves.

The Engineering Workbench would be a more "Engineer" version of the Carpentry Workbench that was somewhat-recently added.

* 15 Wood Boards
    * 1 Spanner
    * 1 Engineering Hammer
    * 5 Spin Gears
    * 20 Hillwen
    * 30 Homestead Stones

That's also reasonable in cost, and would add another use for Spin Gears.

I'm all for Homestead installable Engineering Workbenches and Magic Craft Cauldrons no matter what the cost. Though I do agree that the 100 Intact Shyllien is a bit of a hardship. 100 Shyllien wouldn't be nearly as bad. =D
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 13, 2018
    s2WE1Lk.jpg

Red Rose Flower Box ..... I think this is new. there's slightly smaller ones that are a part of the garden workbench but these separate ones I believe are new. if it's not new then it's something I never managed to get before now XD

EDIT: nvm it's not new and I already had 2 and didn't even notice them.... now I have 4 lol ... -facepalm-
    Kttynevyn25
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited May 14, 2018
    Yeah I had leftovers of those rose boxes from last year...

And Mabi... WHY U NO GIVE ME THE NEW HS ITEMS I DON'T HAVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm still missin':
    Swing Bench (granted we all get this 1 after completin' so many of the quests so no prob w/ this 1)
    Wooden Ramp Fence
    Ladder Flower Pot
    Ladder Flower Pot Rack
    Flower Pot Rack
    Flower Basket
    Flower Box
    Small Hydrangea Box

0f37b5a08b1b95e50943c9a30a3fea2f.jpg

A Tiny corner of my HS garden ^^

Yup, I need a bigger HS
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'm beginning to think the ladder flower pot, flower box, and flower basket don't exist o.o
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    edited May 14, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think the ladder flower pot, flower box, and flower basket don't exist o.o

*starts to search thru KR site again for the same event*
    Nope no picks of the rest of the props.
    *searches thru UCC on KR site*
    Nope not findin' anythin' there either, 'cept a bunch of HSes that make me feel like mine is so very inferior OTL

Not to burst pplz' bubbles but I don't think we can fish in the Koi pond....
    42625751.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well that sucks. I guess I will put several ponds around the koi pond.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    edited May 15, 2018

I don't think they do, if you look on auction house the only new HS items listed including the pond and the swing are the Ladder Flower Rack Display, Flower Pot Rack, Wooden Ramp Fence, Vine Wooden Garden Trellis, and all of the Hydrangeas.
    Bronzebreak
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »

I don't think they do, if you look on auction house the only new HS items listed including the pond and the swing are the Ladder Flower Rack Display, Flower Pot Rack, Wooden Ramp Fence, Vine Wooden Garden Trellis, and all of the Hydrangeas.

ooo smart cookie! why didn't I think of that?
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Ok, the only new items I have gotten are a single Hyacinth box, trellis fences, and wild grass. This is a little ridiculous, especially since people on my server are asking for the new items for 300K. Am I just unlucky?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Ok, the only new items I have gotten are a single Hyacinth box, trellis fences, and wild grass. This is a little ridiculous, especially since people on my server are asking for the new items for 300K. Am I just unlucky?

300k? *whistles* if only that were the prices on Mari. The trellis/ramp fence pieces are about 300-450k atm. The vine ones 450k+. Rapa patches are what? 700k i think? I nvr pay attention to those bcuz I have enough to satisfy me...for now. The gardening shelf and work bench are 1.5m - 2.5m,
    The flower wheelbarrow, hyacinth pot, morning glory basket, morning glory & tuilip box/trellis box, red rose box, and red/white rose flower pots I have absolutely no idea. I doubt many of those are bein' sold though bcuz there are quite a lot of 'em.
    Haven't seen ANY of the new "large" items being sold yet.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

300k? *whistles* if only that were the prices on Mari. The trellis/ramp fence pieces are about 300-450k atm. The vine ones 450k+. Rapa patches are what? 700k i think? I nvr pay attention to those bcuz I have enough to satisfy me...for now. The gardening shelf and work bench are 1.5m - 2.5m,
    The flower wheelbarrow, hyacinth pot, morning glory basket, morning glory & tuilip box/trellis box, red rose box, and red/white rose flower pots I have absolutely no idea. I doubt many of those are bein' sold though bcuz there are quite a lot of 'em.
    Haven't seen ANY of the new "large" items being sold yet.

People are asking for 300K, but I don't know if people are actually selling for 300K. Of the new pieces, I have only seen small boxes for 500K. ;~;
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Seen many garden themed homestead items for ~600k and more. Too pricey, i just hoard homestead stuff from events myself.
    Radiant Dawn
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    edited May 18, 2018
    GEH!!! Someone listed a SINGLE Vine Wooden Garden Trellis on the A.H. board with a starting bid of 3m and no buyout price set........
    that's waaaaaaaaaay too much!

People are asking for 300K, but I don't know if people are actually selling for 300K. Of the new pieces, I have only seen small boxes for 500K. ;~;

Oops my bad. I read that wrong. gomenasai -bows-
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited May 18, 2018
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

Oops my bad. I read that wrong. gomenasai -bows-

Oh no no. It's not big deal ^ ^ I really *wish* they were going for 300K, although that would be unrealistic considering how rare they seem. I hope you've been having an easier time with items than me. ;~;
    GEH!!! Someone listed a SINGLE Vine Wooden Garden Trellis on the A.H. board with a starting bid of 3m and no buyout price set........
    that's waaaaaaaaaay too much!

oooooh yeah that's too much. No one would actually buy that for that price would they? o_o;; Just a single one
  • CynahCynah
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    You can fish in the koi pond!!! It would only work in a teeny tiny spot but I'm super happy ^.^
    JazmynWolfandWolf
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    SNzjF8syxuZT_Client_2018-05-24_13-11-20.png

yep, can confirm. Was gonna post but saw someone beat me to it
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    It would be nice if it didnt have a seizure when you rotate it that one way.
    No matter where it is it just flails all over the screen so its hard to tell where it actually is...
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Opalthira wrote: »
    It would be nice if it didnt have a seizure when you rotate it that one way.
    No matter where it is it just flails all over the screen so its hard to tell where it actually is...

Thought that was just happening for me. Should probably submit a bug report to see if they can fix it.