Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

*Your Grin Widens As you Nod Knowingly*

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Arjune wrote: »
    LOL Lucas be all like *FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT* and then Heidi is like

tonari2-1.jpg

I know. This whole thing is kind of a hilarious (yet cute) effort in futility. XD

Why can't we all be direct? That's my major question. Some people are blissfullkilly ignorant; others are just in denial or wish to hear some direct words for confirmation or otherwise.

Like this.

WolfandWolf. You're beautiful. Marry me.

Simple, right?

What's this? Poetry? I'm sorry, Bliss but I can't hear you over my flower picking.

Isn't-it-great-we-just-have-a-wonderful-platonic-relationship-I-am-so-glad-I-made-a-business-contract-with-You-let-me-send-another-milletian-courier-over\

~~

If we're going to do this it needs to be a spring wedding with plenty of greens and also lilies and I swear if you don't provide a buffet and get at least a four tiered marble cake complete with flower decorations so help me I will leave you at the altar.

*Sweeps you off your feet*

Is that really all? You're worth everything and so much more. The world will never be enough of an individual of your caliber, not when you are my world and beyond. You're the sun that graces the horizon, chasing away the encroaching dark. You are my first breath of life, the final sight I wish for before I close my eyes, your being is the the end to eternal strife, the greatest meaning to a transient existence I can surmise.

Your the sun and the sky, the moon and the night, you are the effulgent yet graceful light. You are to the dark what the dark was to us, a fire burning, a blaze blazing, the crackling inferno awe inspiring and unbelievably amazing.

The beat of my heart, the beating of drums, the thoughts that permeate my dreams and my every thought, throughout the cold seasons and what the heat will have wrought.

You are all of these things and so much more, a glorious angel who has not fallened but who has blessed us with their descent, our thirst for such beauty forever quenched. You are the world and beyond, a sight to behold, a sight forever fond.

;)

*Recommends you play a sexy sax riff while reading this

This is all so fabulous and beautiful and perfect~ You've swept me off my feet, oh be still my beating heart! <3 <3

I've spent a long time trying to come up with a reply, but words had failed me. Indeed, in the light of someone who has offered themselves to me so completely, I find myself speechless! My voice had forsaken me.

But finally, it came to me.

The perfect words.

The words that will cause you to fall ever in love with me, drawing you in, entranced by my wit, my ingenuity, the over expressiveness of my nature.
    Yes, these very words that I've toiled over for hours, days. Not a moment was spared. It had to be perfect for you:
    ~~~
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    Rhyming is fun
    Now hurry up and meet me in the chapel, blast it.
    Blissfulkill
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 16, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    LOL Lucas be all like *FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT* and then Heidi is like

tonari2-1.jpg

I know. This whole thing is kind of a hilarious (yet cute) effort in futility. XD

Why can't we all be direct? That's my major question. Some people are blissfullkilly ignorant; others are just in denial or wish to hear some direct words for confirmation or otherwise.

Like this.

WolfandWolf. You're beautiful. Marry me.

Simple, right?

What's this? Poetry? I'm sorry, Bliss but I can't hear you over my flower picking.

Isn't-it-great-we-just-have-a-wonderful-platonic-relationship-I-am-so-glad-I-made-a-business-contract-with-You-let-me-send-another-milletian-courier-over\

~~

If we're going to do this it needs to be a spring wedding with plenty of greens and also lilies and I swear if you don't provide a buffet and get at least a four tiered marble cake complete with flower decorations so help me I will leave you at the altar.

*Sweeps you off your feet*

Is that really all? You're worth everything and so much more. The world will never be enough of an individual of your caliber, not when you are my world and beyond. You're the sun that graces the horizon, chasing away the encroaching dark. You are my first breath of life, the final sight I wish for before I close my eyes, your being is the the end to eternal strife, the greatest meaning to a transient existence I can surmise.

Your the sun and the sky, the moon and the night, you are the effulgent yet graceful light. You are to the dark what the dark was to us, a fire burning, a blaze blazing, the crackling inferno awe inspiring and unbelievably amazing.

The beat of my heart, the beating of drums, the thoughts that permeate my dreams and my every thought, throughout the cold seasons and what the heat will have wrought.

You are all of these things and so much more, a glorious angel who has not fallened but who has blessed us with their descent, our thirst for such beauty forever quenched. You are the world and beyond, a sight to behold, a sight forever fond.

;)

*Recommends you play a sexy sax riff while reading this

This is all so fabulous and beautiful and perfect~ You've swept me off my feet, oh be still my beating heart! <3 <3

I've spent a long time trying to come up with a reply, but words had failed me. Indeed, in the light of someone who has offered themselves to me so completely, I find myself speechless! My voice had forsaken me.

But finally, it came to me.

The perfect words.

The words that will cause you to fall ever in love with me, drawing you in, entranced by my wit, my ingenuity, the over expressiveness of my nature.
    Yes, these very words that I've toiled over for hours, days. Not a moment was spared. It had to be perfect for you:
    ~~~
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    Rhyming is fun
    Now hurry up and meet me in the chapel, blast it.

source.gif

*Blasts it to Dunbarton Chapel
    WolfandWolf
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    What is this rose colored stuff going on

15420777_444327889024345_2550594738298498450_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9f2d9dad41f793605de134d82f71c6a8&oe=5B89A85D
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Expectation:
    bento-meatball-potato-salad-apple-tamagoyaki-yuri-kuma-arashi-01.png

Reality:
    YurikaBadFood_4932.jpg

it's ok Heidi.... I believe in you
    Darkpixie99
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Heidi: "Don't jostle this Bento"

Me:

giphy.gif
    JazmynIyasenuBlissfulkillWolfandWolfDarkpixie99
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    The best thing about the event she wasn't wearing her current hat before the hat gifting.
    Blissfulkill
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Tsumikki wrote: »
    The best thing about the event she wasn't wearing her current hat before the hat gifting.

I did not realize that detail until some else pointed that out loool.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Wow, this new super sized homestead prop is getting a seizure when trying to plant it close to other props.