Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More wings + Terrible male outfits

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
edited May 17, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
The eluned version of outfits is a really cool feature, girls get more pants and guys get... Trap outfits. Aside from the spew of (again) more wings guys end up with some really awful outfits. I get that it's half a joke but I can't be the only one who plays a male character and is sick of shorts (and more recently skirts too).

nice bait on the wing orbs too, can't recall anyone getting those ever
KrissyPootel

Comments

• KrissyPootelKrissyPootel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,445
    edited May 17, 2018
    Mmm and none of the rare wings have returned. No surprise there though.
    edit: oh sorry, the incubus wings are back ...but in the orb : )))))))))))))))
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited May 17, 2018
    Actually they have, they're just in the special dyeable wings orb (like the tuan wings)

Which is still going to be rare as crap.... Nexon please....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Mostly interested in the divine link training potion and enchants for wings.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I'm gonna buy so many of those terrible male outfits

do you guys know how long I've been waiting for these I neeeeed them
    JazmynTheDumbOneTwelieoffwithyourheadsVaughanSherri
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I want the baseball uniform; but I'm broke IRL and in-game so I'm sure I wont manage to buy it from anyone (dependent on the drop rates anyways). xD
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited May 17, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    The eluned version of outfits is a really cool feature, girls get more pants and guys get... Trap outfits. Aside from the spew of (again) more wings guys end up with some really awful outfits. I get that it's half a joke but I can't be the only one who plays a male character and is sick of shorts (and more recently skirts too).

I mean...if you think about...what else are you going to make Eluned versions for guys except skirts? Females never get pants anymore unless it's Eluned. So, if females get Eluned outfits, the only available outfits for guys to get Eluned will be skirts and dresses. We could have girls get Eluned and guys get nothing.

At the very least, out of the popular outfits that is.

I guess we could go into some older outfits and make Eluned Andras Wear. Anti-Fomor Uniform (F) has semi pants. And there are a couple of female outfits that have short shorts such as Two Piece Overall set.

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I think I just be making a Male Character so I can dress him In one of those skirts. It makes me wish I had gotten a Butler
    WolfandWolf
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790

what
    do
    you
    want?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    So... What are the odds of getting something new?
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I learned my lesson. I shall spectate this gachapon and not participate.

I am not convinced that nexon has any desire to have their gach's payout at any reasonable rate.

Although I am curious how much the 5 enchantable wings and their respective Max Damage Enchants will go for.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited May 17, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    So... What are the odds of getting something new?

in 30 I got 3 pairs of wings (2 of which are new) , 10 dyes for wings,(which areselling for 2.5-5m each) 1 new outfit, and the rest were white dyes and training pots.

Also @ OP now you know how females feel. You know how many female outfits have short skirts? People have been asking for YEARS to give females pants and not stupid mini skirts, and we finally getting pants.
    WolfandWolfJazmynSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Odinwolfe wrote: »

I am not convinced that nexon has any desire to have their gach's payout at any reasonable rate.

Although I am curious how much the 5 enchantable wings and their respective Max Damage Enchants will go for.

Curiosity can kill a cat :trollface:
    Leinei
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Might try for this gacha because I really want those Royal Purple Sprite Wings. I currently keep the Violet Sprite Wings equipped, but they look more pink than purple.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    meanwhile I'm just interested in getting some of those #800080 purples (both clothing and metal), since that shade of purple was pretty much non existent on the market recently.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Chibisai wrote: »
    Actually they have, they're just in the special dyeable wings orb (like the tuan wings)

Which is still going to be rare as crap.... Nexon please....

As I said in the op, I'm pretty sure these things don't exist. When we had the first wing orb people spent SO FREAKING much and I knew of one person that got them, at least only one person with a screenshot.

I mean...if you think about...what else are you going to make Eluned versions for guys except skirts? Females never get pants anymore unless it's Eluned. So, if females get Eluned outfits, the only available outfits for guys to get Eluned will be skirts and dresses. We could have girls get Eluned and guys get nothing.

At the very least, out of the popular outfits that is.

I guess we could go into some older outfits and make Eluned Andras Wear. Anti-Fomor Uniform (F) has semi pants. And there are a couple of female outfits that have short shorts such as Two Piece Overall set.

You're not wrong, it's just frustrating.
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    what
    do
    you
    want?

Less shota outfits and awful looking wings, idc about skirts provided there's more pants options like the private riding outfit. What I'd also like to see is more support puppets.
    Odinwolfe wrote: »

Last time we had icarus it went for 300m, as for the other wing enchants maybe the str one/max will be worth something but the rest are basically useless.

• RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    I'm getting fed up with wings, like can we have something else?
    Also about the Eluned, I guess genders won't matter. I rather be feMALE.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470

As I said in the op, I'm pretty sure these things don't exist. When we had the first wing orb people spent SO FREAKING much and I knew of one person that got them, at least only one person with a screenshot.

So far I've seen 2 people get the Marvelous Wings Orbs so it might not be as rare as the first wing orb rate, but still... the wings I wanted (dyeable frostblossom) was 92m c/o. Ridiculous
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    I like the eluned versions of outfits for M too. So that's nice. I may try a round or 2 of the gacha but that's it. Hopefully the rates aren't disgusting. I want some tuan wings~
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    There's more than 5+ diff wing orbs...

fe79cbe03920e7a57ff5219c314cb3c7.jpg

I spent 500$+ the last time when there was only one and couldn't even land it.

PTSD-Intensifies
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited May 18, 2018
    Rhey wrote: »
    There's more than 5+ diff wing orbs...

I spent 500$+ the last time when there was only one and couldn't even land it.

PTSD-Intensifies

One can only wonder what the chances are at getting the marvelous wing orb.

Edit: Can confirm that $120 worth of gacha got me barely anything. Probably the best thing i got were the golden glass wings or earthy frost blossom wings but thats it. Marvelous wing orb looks so enticing. :[